I will always love you ♦️

‼️Not really a chapter that spoils anything‼️

⚠️Mention of Character Death, Guns, Gore, not too accurate characters⚠️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AU= They are not publicly dating but they are together. They are both (again) 23 since I enjoy putting ages for characters. Niragi is heavily inaccurate, Chishiya too at the end. This is probably gonna be a short chapter.

Chishiya's POV

Chishiya managed to convince Hatter to allow him to go get new clothes, It was slightly later in the day but it was fine. Chishiya was leaving when he saw Niragi walk over to him, Chishiya stopped. Chishiya raised an eyebrow but Niragi walked past him, after a couple of seconds Niragi paused and turned to look back at him.

"You coming Chishiya?" Chishiya silently followed him to the mall. The two were shopping until the lights turned on in the mall. Both froze and looked at each other, understanding that a new game has started.

The two rush downstairs and pick up phones after everyone else does. The rules start being explained and Niragi shifts the gun he has been holding this whole time. Chishiya turns and goes to walk away when Niragi grabs his arm. "Yo Chishiya mind summing up what the hell we just heard?"

Chishiya sighed and turned to him, "3 of hearts, We have to basically find whatever clothes are shown in the picture on our phones. The pictures are supposed to either bring us out of out comfort zone or make us remember something traumatic.

We have 1 hour and everyone gets 5 days on their visa except for the people who are the most accurate. Those people get 10 days. Lets go look around for our clothes." He walks away as Niragi trails after him. The two split up after awhile.

Chishiya quickly finds his clothes in different stores (the stethoscope was from a children's toy kit) Chishiya sighed as he slipped the id on and went to go look for Niragi.

Chishiya's picture:

After the two split up Niragi went to get the clothes which were fairly easy, it was putting them on which was the hard part

After the two split up Niragi went to get the clothes which were fairly easy, it was putting them on which was the hard part. Niragi was internally debating on putting them on when he saw Chishiya approaching out of the corner of his eyes.

Niragi's Picture:

Chishiya  walks over to Niragi who was staring at the clothes he grabbed

Chishiya  walks over to Niragi who was staring at the clothes he grabbed. He had everything he just didn't want to put it on. The time was dwindling down as Chishiya spoke quietly.

"Suguru? I know you hate those clothes but you need to at the very least put on the bag. You could die if you don't.." Niragi sighed and went into the changing room, when he walked out he was wearing everything except the glasses.

Chishiya gently put the glasses on Niragi and put his head against Niragi's chest. "I know you hate those clothes. I know you think you aren't worth it but I'll always be here to let you know that I'll always love you."

Niragi gently smiled and the two walked together to the main entrance of the mall. Niragi leaned against the wall, watching around them as he put his gun next to him. Chishiya leaned against Niragi and closed his eyes, not paying attention to their surroundings.

The two waited until the timer was up and they were shown on their phones how much days they were given. Chishiya and Niragi both gained 10 days while everyone else was not as accurate and they only gained 5 days. Everyone else leaves as the two go back upstairs and they both change again.

Niragi immediately threw the clothes he was wearing out the window and changed but before he could throw the glasses out Chishiya grabbed them and put them in his jacket pocket. Chishiya had also grabbed a couple other clothes as well for him and for Niragi. They both head downstairs where Niragi grabs his gun and Chishiya grabs the card.

The two start going back to the Beach as Niragi started taunting Chishiya on how Chishiya was wearing a kid's stethoscope but Chishiya just shrugged it off, not saying anything. Niragi put his arm around Chishiya until they got closer to the Beach. Chishiya puts his earphones in and the two walk away from each other, Chishiya to give the card to Hatter and Niragi to go bother some people.

After they spent the day resting individually, Chishiya  goes into Niragi's room and changes into Niragi's hoodie which is basically his at this point and a pair of shorts. He lays down and falls asleep as about an hour later Niragi walks in. Niragi smiles as he sees Chishiya sleeping. He changes into sweatpants and since it is too hot he doesn't wear a shirt.

Niragi lays down and as he starts to fall asleep Chishiya moves to lay on him. Niragi chuckles softly and hugs Chishiya, tucking his head into Chishiya's hair and kissing the top of his head. "I love you my moon," Niragi murmured into his hair.

Chishiya smiled and whispered back, "I love you my sun." Niragi and Chishiya fell asleep peacefully with Chishiya laying on Niragi's chest and Niragi holding onto Chishiya like if he let go Chishiya would disappear.

Meanwhile with Kuina, Last Boss, Aguni and Hatter

Kuina put down a +4 and changed the color to red. "Hah! Suck it Last Flop!" Last Boss slammed his Uno cards down while being pissed as fuck. Aguni and Hatter chuckled to each other before Aguni pauses and puts down his cards.

"So now for the real reason we are here, is Niragi treating Chishiya right?" Immediately the aura of the game changes as Hatter leans forward agreeing with Aguni's question.

Last Boss rolled his eyes and picked up his cards again. "I'm pretty sure they have no clue we know but either way, they is no way Niragi doesn't treat Chishiya right. I mean like Niragi loves Chishiya so damn much that it's incredible on how much he loves Chishiya."

Kuina nods and agrees, "there is also no possible way that Chishiya doesn't love him just as much. Like Chishiya full on simps for Niragi on a daily basis even if it's not visible. Those two are perfect for each other. You have nothing to worry about Mom and Dad," Kuina coughs a bit before smiling, "sorry I meant Hatter and Aguni."

Last Boss grinned and spoke, "Who's mom and who's dad then?" Without even arguing Aguni says that he's the dad and Hatters the mom, he then dares Hatter to disagree and he can't.

Heh I hope you liked that! I sure did! And look at me go! It's fluff! Anyways, let's just say you will see those two actually married in a future oneshot so look forward to that!

no I will not specify who I meant by "those two"

Feel free to Request! Vote if you like the chapter btw!

~Alix signing off