Fab 5!

Chapter 1

HighSchool

  Saphire walked her first ever steps in high school. She wished she had gone to 'Helendore High' in Austrailia with her friends. As she walked towards the class room door, pupils of 'Warrior High' gloomily stared at her in a the distance. It made her feel unwelcome to America. The only reason she moved was because of her Dad who wanted to work for this random guy.

  Slowly, Saphire twisted the door knob without making a sound. There was a tall figure standing at the door she looked at the person then she knew it was a lady. The woman pulled a face (which looked like a mixture of sad and happy) and frowned again.

"What are you waiting for Miss Saphire? Do you want me to give you a personal invitation to come inside!" She grummbled miserably.

"Sorry Miss....." Saphire squeaked without regret.

"My name is Mrs Heartridge. Don't forget it!"

"Yes Mrs Heartridge."

Chapter 2

Friends stick together

  Saphire draged her bag across the shinning floor (which was reflecting her image on the tiles) as soon as she saw an empty chair she walked towards it but as soon as she blinked her eyes there was someone already sitting in the seat.

"Miss Saphire should I remind you of our discussion we just had?" She frowned looking like she might jump on top of her.

"No Mrs Heartridge.I'm really honestly sorry...." Saphire laughed in her head trying to hide her smirk.

"Very well then.....You may sit down." Mrs Heartridge shouted.

  "Pssss....pssss. Saphire. Sit over here." Whispered a voice in the back.

As she turned around she saw a girl her age. She creeped towards her and sat down on the mango coloured wood.

"Hi. Ummm.....who are you. I mean what's you'r name?" A cold shiver of fear ran down her spine.

"Oh... my names Sam Treedy. Nice to meet you." Sam cheerfully whispered after a friendly smile.

Chapter 3

Detention

"Miss Saphire, I have had enough of you talking in the middle of classes! And you Miss Sam so I want both of you to meet me after school for detention." Her anger showed on her face as she stomped towards the smart board near the window.

  "Oh no, i've never had a detention before. What will my parents say? How long is it for? What do you do there?" Cried Saphire, as she panicked thinking of what to do. Sam looked at her feeling guilty.
"Don't worry Saph. It's not that bad. All you do is homework until it's 4:30 then you can go home...." The fright of lossing a friend was on her pale face.

  After school, both of them dreadfully walked into the cold,dark room.
"Don't worry Saph you'r not alone, I've got a few friends in detention waiting for us..." Smiled Sam.
The wooden door closed with a bang, at the front of the room was" Mrs Heartridge.

Chapter 4

The secret