Chapter 1: Raimon Mystery Inc. Is No More?!

Comenzar desde el principio

However, Shindou gave a signal, "Nishiki, now!"

Nishiki came out from his hiding spot, but Kariya and Kageyama finally can run at the same time, which they bumped into Nishiki as Tenma and Shinsuke run when the ghost blew a fire toward them. Nishiki aims with fire extinguisher at the ghost. But, the ghost flies while carrying Hayami and Nishiki sprays at Aoyama and Ichino instead.

"Get him!", Kurumada and Amagi said in unison.

But... "Wait!", Sangoku said as he tried to stop them.

Kurumada and Amagi caught Aoyama and Ichino instead and the four are slipped on the oil on the floor. They fell on the ground. The barrel has broken. As Nishiki keeps spraying at the ghost with fire extinguisher, Tsurugi was caught in a smoke. Since Tsurugi cannot see the surroundings, he shoot randomly with his net gun.

"Shindou, Look out!", Kirino warns Shindou. They noticed the net.

When the smoke around Tsurugi is gone, he shocked awkwardly as he discovered that he shot Shindou and Kirino accidentally with his net gun. Shindou and Kirino were caught in the net.

"Gomenazai (Sorry), Shindou-senpai." Tsurugi apologized awkwardly.

Shindou said, "It's alright."

Tsurugi and Sangoku looked the surrounding in the toy factory. They're both shocked in awkward. Kariya and Kageyama got out from the barrel. Amagi help Kurumada to stand him up. And Aoyama and Ichino clenched their head after they fall on the floor.

"Ow!", Aoyama exclaimed.

"Hey! It's us!", Ichino said angrily at Kurumada and Amagi.

"Sorry." Kurumada apologized awkwardly.

Amagi looked at Nishiki and he shouted angrily, "Nishiki! You aimed at the wrong person!"

Nishiki scared at Amagi, later he complained, "It's not my fault. It's Kariya and Kagayama's fault." He pointed his finger at them.

"It's was Sangoku-senpai. He shot at the wrong timing.", Kariya blamed Sangoku as he pointed his finger at him.

Sangoku reacted awkwardly. But...

"Tsurugi, have you seen Tenma and Shinsuke?" Sangoku asked Tsurugi.

"I don't know. Maybe they ran way when we were about to capture the ghost.", Tsurugi said.

Meanwhile, there's a drone flying around inside the toy factory. Someone is controlled it. It was Hamano. He is inside the vehicle called 'Raimon Machine'. In a camera from his drone, he saw Tenma and Shinsuke are still running with Tenma was inside the barrel while Shinsuke was on top of Tenma. So, his drone flew toward to Tenma and Shinsuke.

"Shinsuke, is the ghost still chase us?", Tenma asked as he cried out.

"I don't know." Shinsuke noticed a skateboard in front of them. "Tenma, look out! A skateboard!"

Tenma surprised out of agitation,"Nani?!" Both of them cried out.

Tenma stepped on the skateboard. They started skateboarding, went to the ramp to jump on the presser and land on the conveyor belt. A barrel made a hole and Tenma can see.

 A barrel made a hole and Tenma can see