27: Best Part.

Nabi's eyes couldn't get enough of the beautiful interior, making her glance at her clothes every now and then, thinking she was definitely underdressed for a fancy place like this

Nabi's eyes couldn't get enough of the beautiful interior, making her glance at her clothes every now and then, thinking she was definitely underdressed for a fancy place like this. As soon as Mark noticed, he put his hand on Nabi's, reassuring her she looked beautiful and there was nothing wrong with her outfit. "Why did you get all suited up?" she pouted, wishing she matched his elegancy.

Mark chuckled and shrugged, moving his hand away from the girl's since the waiter had just brought them a bottle of wine. Once the man left the two alone, he finally answered "I just wanted you to see a different side of me."

Nabi nodded and smiled in a funny way, making the boy chuckle as he poured the wine into their glasses. "Dude, you're going to make me spill it, don't make me laugh with your cute faces."
Her cheeks reddened at the sudden compliment, still not knowing how to take them coming from Mark.

She cleared her throat "tell me about your day, what did you do today?"

"Photoshoot. That's all I can say." he shrugged, teasing her with a smirk that painted his face. She pouted again, wanting to know all the details but she had to accept the fact that she had to wait just like other fans.

"I saw you gained a lot of new followers on your social media, that's so amazing Mark!"

His eyes widened "you're following up on that stuff?"

"Of course? Why wouldn't I? I'm still your fan, no matter what."

Mark nodded as a smile creeped its way onto his handsome face. "Thanks, it means a lot. But yeah, it's getting serious." he chuckled rather nervously.

"How does it make you feel?"

The boy sighed "I don't know. That's what I've always wanted, but it feels kind of weird, you know? And I'll be having my first ever fansign in a few days so that's pretty nerve wrecking too, I don't know what to expect."

The girl's mouth fell agape and she covered it with her hand "I completely forgot that you'll have to do fansigns and fancalls!"

Mark nodded and chuckled right away "it's ok though, it'll be fun. If they'll want to have a talk with me like that that means they like me, right?"

Nabi chuckled at how cute he was while the slight stress was suddenly visible on his face. "Exactly, don't worry. Besides, I don't know how anyone could dislike you."

"Dude, stop it, now you're just being biased."

The girl shrugged "maybe, but it's the truth. I know that anyone who knows you would confirm without a doubt."
As Mark looked at her lovingly, she suddenly felt a rush of jealousy. She didn't understand why she was starting to feel jealous of other girls trying to flirt with him as the fans always did during those events, when she was the one who was his best friend and currently on a date with, in a fancy restaurant on top of that, maybe starting a new chapter of their relationship that would mean he was hers.