ONE

♡^⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠^♡

"

Junnie, it's time to wake up or you'll end up being late for college," Mrs. Choi called out from downstairs.

He let out a sigh and mentally braced himself for what he knew would be a tough day ahead. Getting out of bed, he began his usual morning routine before selecting his outfit for the day.

Opting for black ripped pants, a striped sweater, and some earrings, he completed his look with a pair of headphones. After a final glance in the mirror, he smiled, feeling content with his choice of attire.

Choi Yeonjun, the heartthrob of the entire college, always managed to leave everyone in awe with his impeccable style

Choi Yeonjun, the heartthrob of the entire college, always managed to leave everyone in awe with his impeccable style. He never compromised on his fashion choices, even if it meant being a little late for college. As he stepped out of his house, he swiftly hopped into his sleek Ferrari and zoomed off towards the campus. It's no surprise, considering he hails from one of the wealthiest families in South Korea.

/⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\

Upon arriving at college, he hurriedly made his way to class because he was running late. In his rush, he accidentally bumped into someone without realizing it, causing the person to fall.

Yeonjun was about to apologize, but then he recognized the location and his expression turned cold. He glanced at the person on the ground, smirked, and greeted them with a mocking "hello , Nerd."

The aforementioned didn't said anything just kept his eyes tucked on the floor . There was a silence as yeonjun  just stared ( or was checking out ) at the boy infront  . He looked how the boy was looking breathtaking in just hoodie and pants along with glasses but he wasn't going to accept this so he just stood up and left for class not forgetting to push the boy lil bit .

The person mentioned earlier remained silent, their gaze fixed on the floor. A hush fell over the room as Yeonjun couldn't help but admire the boy standing before him, looking absolutely stunning in a simple hoodie, pants, and glasses.

However, he chose to keep his thoughts to himself and quietly got up, heading to class. Before leaving, he couldn't resist giving the boy a slight push.

 Before leaving, he couldn't resist giving the boy a slight push

(Just pretend that he is wearing glasses)

As he was about to step into his classroom, a loud noise caught his attention.

"Soobin, what the heck happened here?!"

Turning around, he saw a boy shouting and inquiring about Soobin. Recognizing him instantly, he realized it was none other than his best friend's crush, and soobin's bestfriend, Choi Beomgyu.

As the bell chimed, signaling the start of class, he swiftly made his way into the classroom after catching sight of his closest friends. Lost in his own musings, he failed to notice someone calling out to him. Suddenly, a loud 'BANG' jolted him from his reverie, causing him to startle in surprise.

" YAH taehyun what the hell !?" Yeonjun exclaimed, shooting a fierce look at his friend.

"Hey, man, I've been trying to get your attention for the past five minutes. Where were you lost?" Taehyun whispered yelled.

"Oh, I was just lost in my thoughts," Yeonjun replied.

"Are you feeling okay? Your cheeks look flushed. Do you have a fever or something?" Taehyun inquired.

"Nah, I'm fine," Yeonjun reassured.

"Hey, have you guys forgotten about me?" the other boy chimed in, sounding a bit hurt.

"No way, how could we forget that beautiful face of yours, Hyuka?" Taehyun retorted sarcastically.

Kai just sighed in exasperation, while Yeonjun burst into laughter.

_____________♡____________

So this is the end of chapter one .
Love ya 💗