Prologue

Hunter stood with Shawn watching as the new recruits trained. They came from all around the word, from various families and heritage. They all knew eachother in some way, whether that were parabatai or neaiborbors in their home town. Others knew eacother from a long line of famous families.

Hunter crossed his arms, a scowl never leaving his face. He didn't know what to think. So many new trainees and he was in charge of making sure they became good warriors.

"You have something to say don't you?" Shawn questioned, giving a slight look to his parabatai.

"These new recruits... " he said, "how the hell did you get so many?"

"Because I hand picked them" Shawn said smugly, "They're the best of the best. Now are you gonna take your head out of your own ass and go congratulate them for making it to this institute or are you gonna continue to pout?"

"Where are Guerrero and Mysteiro?" He asked, ignoring Shawns comment, "They were supposed to be here for this. Mysterio especially because of Dominick".

Shawn shrugged, "A couple of shax demons were spotted by some of the fairfolk in the area. They wanted the mission... they went to Vince and everything. And Dominicks fine. Look hes making friends even".

Shawn pointed to Dominick showing a younger recruit Rhea Ripley a gold stele. Hunter and Shawn walked into the training room where everyone was practicing moves and talking to one another.

Parabatais stuck together and people on their own kept themselves guarded.

"Hello Nephilim" Hunter said, "It is a pleasure to meet you all. My name is Triple H but you can call me Hunter. Or when times are tough, Paul. You are here because you were hand picked by one of the best Shadowhunters in this institute" he gave a look to Shawn who nodded,  "We're family now. We look out for eachother. Even when we hate eacothers No need for introductions, as I know you. Introduce yourself to eachother. I understand, your Parabatai are the only ones you know. However, you must learn to work together"

"Parabatai Edge and Christian. Sami and Kevin, Sasha and Bayley" Shawn smiled slightly, "and the first ever group to become Parabatai. The shield. Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns".

Everyone looked around at each other.

"You are new here. Accomplishments from Idris will only get you so far. Prove your skills. Harness them. And if you are part warlock... know you are welcome here".

"Any questions?" Hunter asked.

No one answered and Hunter took that as a sign. No one had questions, every one was clear on what this institute stood for.

"Good, now get back to training" Hunter said, "You train and study. The in between is for you to organize. You have free reign of the institute and the nearby  cities we travel to. Our institute changes city every 4 months. You must be prepared to adapt to every environment. Thank you and have a good day".

***

"Rey, get moving, will you?" Eddie yelled from his pace way ahead, "Rapido".

Eddie stood at the foot of the hill looking down at a mess of swirling Shax demons. Black runes lined his arms, no doubt they littered his chest and torso as well. His voyence rune sat on his right hand. The rune for protection visible on his neck.