Chapter 1

Kael Blackwood:

- Age: 17
- Appearance: Chiseled features, piercing blue eyes, jet-black hair, and a strong jawline. He stands at 6'2" with a lean, athletic build.
- Personality: Cold, distant, and calculating. Kael has a reputation for being untouchable and unfeeling.
- Background: Heir to the Blackwood fortune, one of the wealthiest families in the country. His parents are distant and demanding, expecting him to excel in every aspect of his life.
- High School Status: King of the school, with a loyal entourage and a string of admirers.

Kael POV:

I stood at my locker, surveying the hallway with a disinterested gaze. Another day, another dollar - or in my case, another day, another million.

That's when I saw her - Aria, the new student. Rumors swirled around her like a vortex, but I didn't bother paying attention. She was just another face in the crowd.

Until our eyes met.

For a fleeting moment, I felt something - a spark, a flicker, a hint of curiosity. But I extinguished it quickly, retreating behind my mask of indifference.

Aria seemed different, though. She didn't fawn over me like the others. In fact, she looked like she'd rather be anywhere else.

I found myself intrigued.

I leaned against the locker, my eyes locked on Aria. "So, what's your story, Aria? What brings you to our humble town?"

Aria raised an eyebrow, her expression unyielding. "None of your business, Blackwood."

I chuckled, intrigued by her defiance. "Oh, I think it is. You see, I always get what I want. And right now, I want to know you."

Aria snorted, rolling her eyes. "You're not going to charm your way into my life, Blackwood. I'm not impressed."

I grinned, undeterred. "We'll see about that."

Aria pushed off the locker, her eyes flashing with a challenge. "I doubt it."

And with that, she walked away, leaving me wanting more.

I pushed off the locker, my eyes fixed on Aria's retreating back. She was a challenge, a puzzle I couldn't wait to solve. I strode after her, my long legs easily keeping pace.

"Aria, wait up," I called, my voice low and smooth.

She didn't break stride, but I saw a flicker of irritation in her shoulders.

"Aria, come on. Don't be like that," I coaxed, falling into step beside her.

She shot me a sideways glance, her green eyes sparkling with annoyance. "Like what, Blackwood? You think you can just charm me into submission?"

I grinned, unfazed. "Maybe. You never know until you try."

Aria snorted, quickening her pace. I kept pace with her, my eyes never leaving hers.

We reached her locker, and she spun to face me, her eyes flashing with frustration. "Look, Blackwood, I appreciate the attention, but I'm not interested. Okay?"

I raised an eyebrow, intrigued by her vehemence. "Not interested? Or not ready to admit it?"

Aria's eyes narrowed, her lips compressing into a thin line. "Not interested. Period."

I chuckled, undeterred. "We'll see about that."

And with that, I leaned in, my lips brushing against her ear. "I always get what I want, Aria. And right now, I want you."

Aria's eyes widened, her face inches from mine. For a moment, I thought I saw a flicker of attraction. But then she pushed me away, her expression icy.

"Back off, Blackwood. Now."