I - Arrival in London

"Ers Kungliga Höghet, vi är snart framme i London

"Ers Kungliga Höghet, vi är snart framme i London. Er mamma väntar på er, så ni kan göra er redo, (Your Royal Highness, we're arriving in London soon. Your mother is waiting for you so you two can get ready," Lovisa, Vilhelmina's private secretary said as she walked into the compartment where Lina sat reading some papers.

"Lovisa, vi har känt varandra i många år, snälla kalla mig Lina som jag sagt flera gånger, eller i alla fall, Vilhelmina, (Lovisa, we have known each other for many years, please call Lina as I've told you many times, or at least Vilhelmina)," Lina said as she put the folder to the side and followed Lovisa out of the compartment.

Lina, alongside her parents Gustaf and Silvia and staff like Lovisa were on their way to a long visit to London via train.

"Ni får ursäkta mig, men det känns helt fel, (You'll have to excuse me, but that feels incredibly wrong)," Lovisa said as they crossed over to where Vilhelmina's mother was. "Jag kan tänka mig en kompromiss dock. (But I could imagine a compromise though."

"Jaha, som vadå? (Alright, like what?)"

"Miss Vilhelmina," Louisa said, looking incredibly proud of herself.

"Lina," Was the only word that came through Lina's lips as she and Lovisa continued walking.

"Nej, Miss Vilhelmina, (No, Miss Vilhelmina,)" Lovisa could continue to insist whilst chuckling.

"Så du kan tänka dig att argumentera med mig men inte att kalla mig Lina som alla andra? (So you're alright with arguing with me but not with calling me Lina just like everyone else?)" Lina quipped back quickly. It felt weird when people she worked closely with didn't call her by her first name.

"No Ma'am," Lovisa said with a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Lina," Was the only word that came out of Vilhelmina.

"Fine, Miss Lina," Lovisa agreed.

"Inte miss... okej aja... (Not miss... alright okay...)" Vilhelmina agreed before being ushered into the compartment where her mother sat with her hairdresser and make-up artist.

The compartment was filled with buzzing and voices chatting away about different things in different languages. Closest to the window sat Vilhelmina's mother, Silvia getting her hair done whilst reading the same papers as Lina read beforehand. A quick briefing on all the people they would be spending time with during their stay.

"Lina," Said Silvia as she saw her youngest child in her mirror.

"Hej mamma, (Hi mum)," Lina said as she went to sit down next to her mum as the woman who had helped Silvia with her hair, went to help Vilhelmina.