Aadhya: athellam ethuvum aagathu.. nee vaa naama thungalam.. (he silently placed her on the bed and tried to move but Aadhya was strong in her decision.. she held his hand tightly and whined..) ammaaa.. paruuu... (sandhya seen her and before her whining turned to cry, she silently lied on one side and called him..)

Sandhya: vanga.. ingaye adjust panni paduthukalam.. ilana iva thunga maata..

(Aadhavan glared her and silently lied other side facing the ceiling.. Aadhya happily hopped on him and he too kissed her temple and patted her to sleep.. after a while Aadhya slept and Aadhavan turned off the light except night lamp.. sleep is far away for both of them as both of their hearts screams with lot of emotions, which made them lost their sleep.. it was almost midnight, Sandhya widened her eyes in shock when his cold palm came in contact with her bare waist.. she looked down and gasped as he was hugging her from behind.. she immediately tilted her head to check him..)

"Thirumbi padri.." he whispered and opened his eyes.. she gulped, hearing his warm voice and turned to his side only to get drowned in his brown orbs.. slowly his fingers started to trace her face which made a thousand butterflies dancing inside her stomach.. she closed her eyes tightly when he rubbed her lower lips with his thumb.. he pulled her more and neared her face.. when she felt his hot breath fanned her face..)

"Papa.. iruka.. please... she whispered with closed eyes.. Aadhavan chuckled and kissed her forehead and saw Aadhya who sleeping peacefully in between them.. Sandhya slowly opened her eyes and seen him, who has a contented smile on his face and admiring his sleeping daughter.. she closed her eyes and prayed God to keep him happy as always he used to..)

(It's around 11.30 in the morning.. Aadhavan stirred from sleep and jerked as his hand traced the empty bed.. he started to sweat as he didn't find them beside.. he quickly went living, there the door was closed and no one was inside the house except him.. he searched them in kitchen and back side of the house but no one is there which increased his fear of losing them again.. he sighed and opened the door to went out.. when he came out he heard Aadhya's giggles from pattama's house.. he immediately ran to her and pulled her from sakthi who has her in his lap.. despite Sakthi's glare, Aadhavan kissed her all over the face and tightly hugged her to him as his eyes are wet..

Aadhavan: enga kuttyma pona ena thaniya vitutu.. na evlo bayanthuta theriyuma.. (he again kissed her temple for which Aadhya blinked her eyes..)

Aadhya: Aadhava bayapdatha.. na inga tha iruka.. nee thungitu irunthanala una disturb panna kudathunu amma sonaga.. adha na paati kita vanta..

Aadhavan: amma enga da.. vaa namma veetuku polam.. (with that he moved from there, when sakthi tried to call him pattama stopped him.. Aadhavan took Aadhya to their home..)

Aadhya: Aadhava.. unaku pasikitha.. amma unaku idli senji vechirukanga.. nee poi brush panitu vanthu sapdu.. apram nama velayadlam..

Aadhavan: amma enga papa..

Aadhya: school ku poitanga.. evening tha varuvanga.. elunthona unaku ethavathu venumna paati kita solli phone panna sonnaga.. (hearing that Aadhavan gritted his teeth..)

Aadhavan's mv: ena vida unaku un school mukiyama pochila.. (with that he placed Aadhya on the couch and went to kitchen..)

Aadhavan: papa nee enna sapta.. unaku na chocolate milk tharava..

Aadhya: hmmhmm.. venda ipatha paati kita pappu bhuva sapta..

Aadhavan: sari nee ingaye iru na fresh aaitu vanthura.. velila poidatha ok va.. (Aadhya nodded and he went to refresh, after a while he came out and saw Aadhya playing with her toys..) kuttyma.. paati kita kettu amma number vangi thariya..