26: Something Special.

Nabi's head was pounding the next morning

Nabi's head was pounding the next morning. The emotional rollercoaster mixed with stress got the best of her. After tossing around in bed for awhile, she eventually sat up, looking around and realizing Bona wasn't in the room. She chuckled and shook her head, thinking that maybe she snuck out to Jeno who was sleeping on the couch. The two kept on acting a bit awkward last night, still not being completely comfortable about showing affection towards each other in front of Nabi, but she only used that to tease the two. The truth was, she was happier than she thought she would've been after finding out the two were dating for awhile. Of course, she did feel a little betrayed that both of her closest people kept such a secret from her, but who was she to decide wether they tell her or anyone for that matter?

Nabi grabbed her phone and immediately smiled at the awaiting message from Mark that said:
hey beautiful
i hope you're feeling ok
and jeno too
i'm off to a photoshoot but text me when you can 😊

She still couldn't believe that he was becoming a real superstar, a truly appreciated artist. She was more than proud of him and no matter how much she wanted to describe it with words, she couldn't. Simply put - in her eyes there was no one better than Mark Lee.
She texted back quickly that she was feeling better, ignoring to tell him her head pouted because, honestly, it wasn't that important, and how she wished him good luck at the photoshoot, knowing he'd kill it like he always did.

Once she left her room, she was ready to hear giggles or catch the two love birds in action, but to her surprise, there was only Jeno in the living room. "Hey, where's Bona?"

"You look like you had a rough night." Jeno laughed at Nabi's messy hair, making the girl push him as he walked past her, towards the kitchen. "She had to leave for work, her boss called out of nowhere. He's an ass."

Nabi smirked as she watched Jeno grab two cups and filling it with coffee. The boy eventually noticed her almost cracking up and rolled his eyes "what now?"

She shrugged and took the cup from Jeno. "Nothing, you just seem to know more about her daily life and work and boss and everything than me."

He let out a chuckle and decided to ignore it, still feeling a bit awkward talking about it with his sister. But, he should've known better that she was a curious cat who would ask questions until she was satisfied with the amount of information.

"Bona didn't get to tell me much yet, so you're the one I'll torture right now."

Jeno shook his head as Nabi laughed and wiggled her brows. "Nope, you're not getting anything out of me."

"Oh come on, you can't be like this!" she followed her brother to the living room, sitting on the couch next to him. "At least tell me how it all started! Who fell for whom first?" she whined.

Jeno shook his head and took a sip of his hot coffee, almost burning his tongue. Nabi kept on teasing and annoying him to the point he eventually gave up, deciding to give her at least one answer so she'd leave him alone. "Will you let it go if I tell you?" she nodded, looking at him excitedly, waiting for a great story.