Chapter 14: Reignited

****

The practice went in a smooth phase, the other three managed to catch up with Karina's moves compared to the day where they seemed to struggle a lot. Winter even teased of your assistant being her motivation which led her to learn those steps easily. Sweaty and exhausted, you had to wash up over the washroom.

Refreshed, you put in your tank top and realized they were no people already inside the room. It was silent and that silence helped bring back those memorable days with your teammates.  The black stereo on the right corner with the laptop over it was just like the time where you practice dance with your crewmates. You wished to live in that normal life again and not like this.

On your way to the elevator, Yoona appeared from the right glass door as her eyes widened upon seeing you. 

"On your way home already?" She asked, her eyes giving a quick glance at your assistant beside you. 

You smiled. "Yeah, this bag is bothering me so I had to take it home."

"So soon?" Her lips formed a light frown. "Why not hang around with us for the mean time? It's still 5:30." 

You turned to look at your assistant with a hesitating look and got a shrug from him. It's embarrassing to reject her as you never got along with them for a long time and it seemed that you were ignoring them, so you had to accept the offer. 

Yoona surprisingly wrapped her arm around your right arm, giving you warm smile before entering the room. Seohyun was the first one to notice you and immediately played with your hair when she approached you as the others followed. Their smiles explained their happiness seeing you again. 

"You pabo, I really missed you!" Yuri pushed your arm. "Yoona told me you were already here for 2 days, and yet you never gave us a visit here."

You sighed, giving a peek at Taeyeon who was sitting on the couch, busy with her phone. In realization, Yuri nodded as her mouth formed an 'o'

"Tsk tsk." Sunny slowly shook her head and smirked. "Part Timer moments"

Yuri hummed. "Just forget about what happened, past is past and sure she wouldn't mind."

"Why are we all here on the door?" Sooyoung said. "I bet we can still talk around at the couch, right?"

All of you headed towards the couch on the opposite side where Taeyeon was sitting. The conversation continued from how are you's and stuff but during the time, you couldn't help yourself glance at their leader on the couch. Mid conversation, Hyoyeon notices your assistant on the door and never hesitated to ask about him.

"He is too formal." Seohyun said. "And hot at the same time."

Young-ho notices the girls looking at him, giving you a nervous look and slowly pointing himself. You motioned your hand to come as he slowly approached you.

"No way he is an assistan-"

"He is just my friend." You interrupted Yuri, but Sooyoung did the same at you.

"Yah, don't fool us. We know what an assistant and a 'friend' looks like." Sooyoung contested. "Is there any reason for this friend of you to wear such suit here, dumb."

You wanted to argue back, but it's Sooyoung, you knew she wouldn't let you slip off from those excuses. Realizing Young-ho was your assistant, their eyes landed back at yours. 

"You told me you're just a Microsoft software employee right, and not a manager." Seohyun asked. 

"Not only that, she had this unique sedan. I don't really know what that car is, I never saw it here at Korea." Sunny added. You were worried as they can't know that you had this sort of a woman feeding you all these rich stuffs

"You mean a charger?" The voice of yesterday answered as Tiffany appeared behind Young-ho, making your heart race remembering the encounter yesterday. Her eyes were locked against yours as she elaborated more about your car. "I normally see it back on California, no doubt he has it." She sat beside Sooyoung on the left side and ran her fingers across her hair. 

"You really love white one, huh." Sooyoung faced her. "You told me you still kept his old car right, the one that looks sexy and had this raising lights." 

The Rx7, your oldest friend that stayed with you throughout your part time days. You remembered you crashed it when you were ambushed, how can Tiffany still have it.

Tiffany raised both her eyebrows as her eyes slowly travelled at yours. "I think he doesn't want it anymore, do you still want it?"

Her personality was entirely the opposite of what you saw at her yesterday. She smiled at you in a pleasing way, but it still feels different. You snapped back to reality when she asked you once again as you nodded in response. 

She chuckled. "You have to force me then."

"That sounds naughty." Yuri said and gave a disgusted look. She kept her eyes at you, keeping her teasing smile and slowly forming a smirk on the corner of her lips. 

Skies are getting dark and it's time to head back at Jessica's. Some of the girls decided to stay until midnight while the others had to go somewhere. Your assistant gave you the key upon your request as you loved driving through the night, but before he handed it to you, you had to force him so hard.

As you pulled the door open, the gray Porsche beside you sounded. You realized it was their leader's 2nd car. As she approaches from the distance, her eyes never hesitated to glance at your charger

"Nice ride." She said, a smile slowly forming into her lips.

"Thanks, I had to save up alot for this."

Taeyeon lightly nodded. "She must have fed you really well back there."

You chuckled. "What do you mean? Tiffany? Well, I don - "

"Yah." She interrupted you in a calming tone. "You know who I'm referring to, don't spit shit at me again like you used to. I know who your assistant is, I know who he used to stay with."

You were perplexed at her sudden words, but you never wanted to be stupidly silent again. "What are you talking about?"

She slowly walked towards you, glancing at your assistant inside from the windshield. "You're heading tomorrow right?" She asked and you nodded. "I would really love if you bring your Jessica with you."

The moment her nickname came out from her mouth left you in a confused-shocked state. How did she knew her? You swallowed and kept your eyes at Taeyeon who's wearing a smirk as she lightly tilted her head at you, seemingly to enjoy  your expression when she said her name. 

"Shocked?" She teased. "If you didn't bring her tomorrow backstage, you know internet these days isn't a good place to play with, feel me? I don't think people would love to hear about you dating members at the same time"

****