GLASS MICROFIBRE THIMBLES

Are you looking for a way to protect your valuable samples and ensure the accuracy of your results? Look no further with . These high-purity Borosilicate glass fibers are completely free from binders and additives, and are capable of withstanding temperatures up to 500°C. high are perfect for solvent extractions where the solvent is incompatible with cellulose thimbles, and they are also ideal for stack monitoring. With an array of sizes to choose from, you are sure to find the perfect fit for your application.

Discover the benefits of today!

Whether for environmental monitoring, food analysis, or other industrial applications, smoke stack gas monitoring, Soxhlet extraction, determination of grease and oil in solid waste, pesticide analysis, and other uses require precise and reliable equipment. With the right tools, you can ensure that your work is accurate and efficient, and you can be confident in the results. With that in mind, let's take a look at some of the common uses of smoke stack gas monitoring, Soxhlet extraction, determination of grease and oil in solid waste, pesticide analysis, and other uses, available sizes, and tolerances to consider when choosing the right equipment for the job.

are available in a wide range of sizes to suit your application. They fit standard soxhlet extractors.

Excellent Mechanical Strength

Simplifies cell cleaning when extracting sticky samples or samples that melt at high temperatures. Enables direct weighing of samples and avoids sample loss during transfer. Prevents fine particulate samples from clogging the cell.

Extraction thimbles have been widely used in food industry for pesticide detection during Soxhlet extraction procedure.

These are usually made up of glass fiber. have also been widely used by various pharmaceutical industries while extraction process during drug designing like pre-filtration of gases and analyzers and it can also control emission at high temperature.

applications by insil scientific

Analysis of hot and acidic gases, including emission control and smoke stack gas monitoring Soxhlet extraction Analysis of pesticide residues Determination of oil/fat content of foods Analysis of oil and grease in solid wastes

You can check out the have to offer:

Product Name

Internal Diameter (mm)

Length (mm)

Glass Microfibre Thimbles, 16 x 100mm

16

100

Glass Microfibre Thimbles, 19 x 90mm

19

90

Glass Microfibre Thimbles, 20 x 80mm

20