Chapter 17: The Terrible Twins

Start from the beginning

"Ah yes, My name is Haruno Sakura. I would like to learn Kenjutsu and I have a very interesting sword that I would like to learn to fight with. In order to be a successful Shinobi I would like to have a wide range of abilities up my sleeve." I nodded before realising I spoke the rest out loud.

"I will be on a mission out of village for a week, You guys will have to handle her training for a bit" Genma spoke.

"I guess we could train you, We don't really have anything else to do other than a few missions here and there" Izumo shrugged, I couldn't help the grin that made its way to my face as the words left his mouth.

"Thank you, you won't regret this!" I exclaimed.

Genma shunshined away to the village gates, leaving for a week long mission with the 'terrible twins'

.

.

.

I took the sword scroll from my kunai pouch and held it in front of me to show it off. I couldn't help but feel proud when Kotetsu and Izumo ogled the scroll.

"Where did you buy that scroll, it looks very expensive?" Kotetsu questioned with an inquisitive look on his face and an impressed gleam in his eyes.

A smile adorned my face as a sigh escaped my lips in pride, I straightened my posture and met his gaze.

...

"I made it myself, I learned to make seals when I was younger, The library was a very great source and I am a paper ninja with an eidetic memory." I puffed out my chest and placed my hands on my hips, Basking in the surprised looks they were giving me.

"Damn, Those are some skills that even most Jonin don't have. Anyways let's get to the good part, We wanna see the sword that we will be training you to wield" Kotetsu spoke up, his eyebrow raised.

I grinned as I opened the scroll and activated the seal, causing a sword to appear on the ground in a puff of smoke. There it was,the Executioner's blade in all its glory.

Izumo and Kotetsu's chakra spiked slightly, They took a step back as they narrowed their eyes and glanced at me.

"How did you get your hands on the Kubikiribocho, that belonged to one of the seven swordsmen of the mist." Izumo furrowed his brow and questioned me.

"Well, My first mission out of the village we ran into him, Kakashi-Sensei doesn't seem to think that the executioner's blade should've been taken back to Konoha. Instead Kakashi left the sword on Zabuza's grave, So I decided to put a long lasting 'transformation' seal on a stick. I mean, One man's trash is another man's treasure." I shrugged nonchalantly, I picked the sword up and leaned against the spine of the sword.

I could feel the soft 'hummm' of the sword as I held it, The sword had chosen me as its next wielder. It didn't speak to me with words but I knew what it meant, I loved the feeling of the sword in my grasp. Another thing I didn't expect was it to be about as light as a normal katana. I guess it changed to fit the wielder's strength, Kind of like Thor's hammer no one else could pick it up unless the sword deemed them worthy.

"I am not sure if you are allowed to wield that sword, If mist nin see you with it they may kill you for it.... We might have to contact the Hokage.." Izumo glanced over to Kotetsu who looked like he had been thinking the same thing.

"No! Please just wait until after the Chunin exams, I won't use it out in public or anything, Just let me showcase it during the Chunin exams. I don't want to be viewed as weak, and the sword has already bonded with me!" I cried out, anxiety and nervousness creeping up.

The terrible twins both seemed hesitant, both communicating telepathically almost.

"Fine, we will train you to wield this sword but after the Chunin exams we will have to bring this to the attention of the Hokage." Izumo nodded, there was no room for discussion and I agreed.

.

.

.

(One training montage later)

Everything ached, I didn't know why or how but even my eyeballs were aching. Hot scalding water of the shower soothed some of the aching but left me with some burns on my shoulders. I collapsed into bed without dressing myself, I was too tired to move or do anything.

I felt the claws of sleep cut into my consciousness and everything faded black.

Wielder

A voice called out to me, It was muffled but there, I was too tired to respond but the voice got clearer as I drifted to sleep.

You will be the only one to wield me, you are dying and you will take this world with you.

.

.

.