Drop dead gorgeous Pt. 1 (630)

"Oh my god baby, you look gorgeous my love" Jenna grins at you as you walk through her bedroom door.

"Really? You think so?" You ask shyly straightening out your dress.

Jenna walks closer to you, her hands landing on your hips so she can pull you close, "Of course love. When do you ever not look absolutely stunning?" She compliments you once again.

Your blush deepens as you avoid eye contact scared you might physically melt in her arms.

"Come on now, we're gonna be late" she swiftly kisses your cheek before pulling you behind her rushing to her driver.

Today was the first time you attend an award show as Jenna's date. You've attended the Grammys before but never as your girlfriends date. Not until today.

"Don't be nervous baby, you'll do great." Jenna whispers in your ear as she wraps an arm around you in the dim back seat of her car.

Jenna had a habit of acting like you'd never been famous before meeting her. She always made sure you felt comfortable and included.

You were a bit conflicted weather it was a good thing she cared so much... or a bad thing she undermined your success on your own so much.

"I'm not nervous about the Grammys, just about what people would say about us." You mumble back as you played with the rings on her slender fingers.

——

You start walking the red carpet by Jenna's side smiling from ear to ear. Her arm loosely hung around your waist as she pulls you from in front of a camera to another.

You let her take control, not one for the carpet pictures but rather the interview and the fans.

You eventually stop by an interviewer interested in talking to the both of you rather then just Jenna.

"How are you ladies feeling tonight?" He asks in a rather chirpy manner.

"Great! Thanks for asking-" you respond.

"Feeling fantastic with y/n by my side tonight" Jenna smiles looking at you for a brief moment before back at the interviewer.

You answer a couple more questions before he targets Jenna's new films and shows.

You let your eyes wonder as you stay by her side as more of arm candy rather then a date. You don't mind it though, well... not at first you don't.

"Olivia over here!"

"Olivia, who are you wearing?"

Olivia, is it true Adam phase cheated on you?"

"Olivia look here!"

"Olivia!"

A name that catches your attention of the dozens of names being called out by the second.

You search for her, however it doesn't take your eyes long to land on her long tight fitting black dress with purple glitter linings going down her sides.

Wow

Your eyes linger on her cleavage a little longer then you would've liked

Your eyes linger on her cleavage a little longer then you would've liked. But it was as if your eyes couldn't pull away.

Her gaze meets yours and couldn't help but smile, her grinning at you in return.

Wow, just wo-

Her grin slightly falters as Jenna pulls you closer to her kissing your cheek to gain your attention.

You look away from the girl, to see what your girlfriend had wanted only to find that she had wrapped up her interview.

Had I been staring at Olivia for that long?

Who was she?

Why was she so god-damn pretty?

Not pretty- drop dead gorgeous.

"Let's go baby, she starts to pull you further down the carpet.

"Wait Jenna?" You say stopping her movements. She looks back at you "hmm?"

"Who's she?" You ask nodding your head towards the beautiful girl.

Jenna looks to where you nodded before answering "That's Olivia Rodrigo, she kinda rising up the music charts- fast."

"Oh" you mumbled out before turning around with Jenna to enter the building.