ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

Depuis le début

"She doesn't like a lot of things, Nell."

Damien and his girlfriend, Bianchi, were on and off. They're toxic, very toxic.

Carnell sighed, "Anyways.. Can you just tell me where we're going."

"I gotta pick something up, so we going to the Hills, then back to my place."

Carnell hummed and mumbled, "Ima take a nap. Wake me when we're there."

Damien, "Night big head."

Carnell pushed Damien's shoulder, closing his eyes and nodding off.

The thing Damien was on his way to pick up was drugs. He was a distributor, higher than a dealer but not the main plug.

One of LA's top distributors.

Carnell didn't really know this. He'd heard rumors, but he was taught that he wasn't supposed to be minding other folks' business.

It took Damien almost an hour to get to his plug.

"Wake up, Nelly."

Carnell shrugged Damien's hand off his shoulder, trying to get more rest. Damien sighed he'd grown to know that if Carnell did anything, he most definitely slept.

Damien flicked the darkskins forehead. "Get up fat head."

Carnell groaned and woke up properly.

"I'm going in there so just wait for me,  aight?"

Carnell hummed and nodded his head.

Damien said sternly, "Alright?"

Carnell replied, "Yes Dami just go."

Damien shut the car door and walked up the long driveway. Carnell leaned on his hand and scrolled through his phone. His battery was low and he knew Damien was gonna be in there for a minute. 

Damien usually takes Carnell around with him, just enjoying his company. 

Carnell was getting a call from his sister, Diasma.

He answered, "Hey D, wassup?"

"Where you at lil boy?"

"I'm out with Dami."

"Oh okay... What you doing today?"

"Nothing really, Dami and me hanging out. He went to go do something real quick though."

She eyed the camera making sure Nelly was alright, "I don't like that lil boy so be safe. I'm gonna send you some money, cause I know momma ain't send no allowance this week."

"She 'bout stingy as fuck these days."

Diasma laughed, "I'm saying. But I'm gonna catch you a little later. I'm gonna try to swing by the house tomorrow, come see my fav'."

Carnell smiled into the camera. "I love you sister."

Diasma cracked a joke, "I know which yo cheesing ass."

Carnell mugged her, "Don't play with me. Say it back."

Diasma, "Yeah I love you too. But I'm gonna call you later my breaks over."

Carnell waved at the camera and she hung up. 

While Carnell was on the phone Damien was in the house discussing stuff with the plug.

Damien addressed the darkskin woman when he entered the room.

"Hey Aya."

Aya was 27 and an opportunist. She had the best shit but barely anyone would buy from her, cause she's a woman.