She asked, feeling awkward. "You wanna do it now, or you wanna wait?" Sanzu asked and she shrugged. "I don't know, I can be indecisive at times."

"I see." He nodded his head as he reached into his pocket. "Guess we can start now so we can get it over with." I nodded as he went toward a nightstand and opened the drawer.

I couldn't lie, I was a bit nervous since me and him were sober so there was tension. He came back, sitting next to me with a tray in his hands.

My hands slightly trembled when he grabbed the bag and he seemed to notice. "You scared?" I saw a smirk creeping on his face but it quickly vanished. "Just don't do it, ok? I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to do something you don't want to."

"I'm fine Sanzu." She smiled and he nodded. Yes, she was scared, she just didn't want to feel like a pussy. She had gotten this far, why would she quit now? She watched as he slowly poured the powder on the tray.

When he was done with the amount he poured, he sealed the bag and put it beside him. Proceeding to grab a hair tie from his wrist, he put his hair into a messy ponytail amd leaned toward the substance.

She watched with nervousness as he took a hit. A small smile crept up on his lips as he lifted his head, a look of contemptment on his face. "Your turn."

I grabbed the tray from him, my hands shaking so much that I felt the tray would slip. I glanced at him and he met my eyes. A sadistic smile formed as he leaned over and kissed my lips, a hand on my head as he kissed me with such rough movements. I held onto the tray tightly as I let this happen, my worries fading away.

He pulled away, my eyes meeting his blue dilated ones. "I don't want you to be scared around me." He said as he kissed my lips again. I swallowed a breath as I nodded my head and pushed my hair back. Taking the drugs, I slowly felt my senses heighten within minutes. I felt Sanzu lean on my shoulder, a satisfied grin on his face.

"That's a good girl, it feels good, yeah?" He asked and I nodded my head. He took a higher dose, a rush of thrill he felt. I did the same, taking too much that I shouldn't have but I wanted to listen to him. I didn't want to be scared around him, I could just have fun.

When we were done with the amount on the tray, we wanted more. It was so great. It felt amazing and put us in a state of euphoric happiness, a craving left unsatisfied. I did the last dose, Sanzu immediately cupping my chin afterward and pulling me into a sloppy kiss.

I kissed him back, a smile on my face as my hands traveled to his neck. "Do you trust me, Y/N?" He asked her with wide eyes. "Of course I trust you, how could you ever hurt me?"

"Is this... Safe?" Y/N asked while Sanzu spun the gun around in his hands, a grin etched on his face. "We're fine sweetheart." He smiled and kissed me, I kissed back then he held my hand. We approached the small house where Sanzu knocked loudly on the door, that sadistic grin still on his face. I leaned closer to him, holding his arm as the door flung open.

"Haruchiyo?" The man asked as Sanzu invited himself in and Y/N followed afterwards. The man turned on the light, illuminating his features as Sanzu still smiled. He held the gun tightly in his hand as he swung it with incredible force against the man's temple.

He screamed in agony as Sanzu kicked the man in his head, a psychotic laugh escaping his lips. "Sanzu!" I yelled in a complete state of shock. What the actual hell.

He turned to me. "What? It's what he deserves sweetheart, he's a fucking bitch!" He smiled as he twirled the gun. She finally moved beside Sanzu, tugging at his jacket sleeve. "We should go." She mumbled but he shook his head and grabbed her chin. "You wanna have fun, right?"

I nodded my head as he parted my lips with his fingers, the man on the floor still withering in pain. "Then help me beat his ass," He laughed as he snatched his hand away, Y/N slightly rubbing her chin as Sanzu knelt down. "What did he do?" She asked him and he sighed. "Do you care about me?"

Y/N nodded eagerly as she knelt beside him. Sanzu slightly tilted his head as he examined the man on the floor. "Would you do anything for me?"

"Of course." She smiled while leaning against his shoulder. "I know, I know." He laughed, toying with the gun.
"He tried to take you away from me. He tried to kill me." Sanzu explained with a stoic expression and her eyes widened.

The man on the ground gasped when he heard that info. "You drug-eating liar! You fucking teenage junkie, how dare you feed this woman false lies!" He screamed but Sanzu tsked.

"Let's make him suffer Y/N." Sanzu stood up and Y/N did the same but only slowly. The man tried to protest but Sanzu kicked his gut while Y/N was slowly persuaded into doing the same. She gained a sadistic high from this, finding joy in beating the man.

Her and Sanzu laughed like psychopaths as the man gave up and accepted defeat, wailing in pain. When they got bored of the same thing, Sanzu pushed his hair back, pulling Y/N into a kiss then grabbing the gun.

"Stay here."

He came back minutes later with a large container. She watched with interest as he went upstairs, then heard a gunshot. Immediately a chain reaction followed and fire surrounded the upstairs.

Y/N quickly went upstairs to search for Sanzu, getting knocked over when he came rushing out of the room. "Let's go!" She said while taking his hand and running out the door.
Once outside, mainly the whole house was burning to ash and Y/N couldn't help but crack a smile.

She didn't know why she felt this way, maybe the effect of the drugs had take over her body, but she felt prominent. Sanzu kissed her cheek as they spotted the man escape from the house, crawling at a rapid speed, taking cover in his car.

He smiled again while they examined the fire together. "It's beautiful, yeah?" Sanzu whispered and she nodded. "It is." She smiled but that quickly dropped when they heard siren's in the distance. "We've got to go pretty," Sanzu said while they got inside his car and drove off quickly.

She lowered the window, watching as the whole house was covered in flames. A sudden  rush of excitement coursed through her as she laughed heartily. "That was fucking amazing!" She exclaimed while Sanzu reached greater speeds. "Yeah? Why don't we do it again!" He said excitedly as they sped through the streets, laughing and smiling as the morning sun approached.