137-Minsung: Cheater

Start from the beginning

Jisung's phone lit up again. Hesitantly, he looked over to see that Felix had texted him images. Lifting it up to open his phone, Jisung felt just that much worse to see texts between Minho and Felix about making plans to meet up and have sex. Minho had little excuses about how his 'roommate' would freak out if he found out about them so he had to keep it on the down low.

Jisung's lips jutted out. So he was a roommate now? Just an overprotective roommate? Last time he checked, they kissed and went on dates and celebrated anniversaries and said I love you. Roommates didn't do that.

"Jisung?"

Jisung tore his eyes away from his phone, but his eyes never lifted to look at his boyfriend. Not once. "Hm?"

"I asked if you made dinner."

"No." Jisung stood from the couch and shuffled over to the coat rack. He picked up his coat, ignoring Minho's questions as he slid on his shoes.

"Jisung." Minho grabbed on Jisung's arm before he could reach out for the door. The younger halted, but didn't dare look at the older. "Why are you ignoring me? Where are you going?"

Jisung gently shook away Minho's hand. "No where." He whispered. He didn't wait for Minho to tell him "you can't go no where" and made sure the door closed behind him.

The only thing Jisung had was his phone. He didn't stop to grab his keys, finding no reason to when Minho was home. The older would realize he left them and stay home to make sure Jisung had a way back in. Cheater or not, Minho was still caring.

It didn't stop the hurt. Even as Jisung made his way down to the canal, his throat burned and his eyes watered. He didn't let himself cry until he reached the water. He sat by the edge and sobbed harshly into his hands. The one person he thought he could trust the most had gone behind his back. Jisung didn't know why, he didn't understand Minho's actions, but he knows them. He knew Minho was a cheater, he knew he a lying skank before they got together. He had hoped that he would be different. That he wouldn't be the boy that sat by the canal and cried and threw rocks until his throat scorched and his hands bled. Screaming with every fiber he could muster over the stupid man he had spent the last three years with. Doing anything he could to keep himself from a panic attack alone at the canal with no one to call. Chan and Changbin had warned him it was a bad idea, and still had a distrust towards Minho to this day. His friend, Seungmin, hated Minho since the day he met him and the two just didn't get along. His parents knew nothing about his relationships and it was truly better that way. He was truly alone in this.

His phone buzzed. Jisung pulled it out, ready to see a text from Minho, asking him to come home. It wasn't. It was Felix with another a picture and a caption to follow.

"This is a necklace he left at the hotel we stayed at if everything else wasn't enough to convince you. I want you to believe me because staying in a cheating relationship is wrong. Minho's a fucked up man."

He wasn't alone. He had Felix. Felix may have been on the other side of this whole fiasco, but he had been honest to Jisung about this whole thing.

"Can you come to downstreet canal?"

"Yeah."

Jisung stood, staring into the water while he waited for Felix to show up. He eventually get a text from Minho asking where he went, but he chose to ignore it. Ten minutes went by when finally, a boy showed up.

"Are you Han?"

Jisung turned around to face the familiar voice. The boy's confused expression turned into one of shock. "J.One?"