AGAIN

BRI POV

✰| 10 June At that same moment |

| 10 June At that same moment |

"Gimme kiss"
I said to Kay as he was bouta leave my crib.
"I love you"
I said
"Love you too"
I still had things to do.
I told this bitch Daliah to meet up tomorrow but she blocked me again. I assumed her pussy ass not gon come so i made up a better strategy.

Now why am i doing all this yall gon ask?

Cause this ho stole something from me and ever since i was little i just wished she woulda get her ass left.
She stole Kay from me when i was 8 but i still remember it till this day. She must not remember huh. He was my first love. She always got what she wanted now its my time to shine.

Anywho.

I called her to see her tonight.

DALIAH POV

Bri called me

Bri called me. Perfect timing cause i was starting to get real bored in Ddot's crib.

OTP

"Heyy mh wtw?"
I said
"Girl im so bored come to my crib"
"Thank god u called im leaving Sugarhill rn"
I whispered. If only i knew.
"Yass safety"
Bri said
"Love ya"
I said innocently.
I searched for Fab, she was in the bathroom putting mascara on her lashes.
"Ouuuh u going out?"
I asked
"Yes just with the girls"
"Thats great im leaving too btw"
"U want me to give u a ride?"
"Oh no i got my car here"
"Okay"
"Have fun mamas"
I said and she kissed me goodbye. She's the sweetest.
I exited the block and jumped in my car. I did not say goodbye to Ddot. Yup.
It was almost 10pm when i arrived at her crib. She don't live so far from mine.

"Heyy"
I said as she opened the door.
I could smell weed in her crib which threw me off cause Bri don't smoke.
I squinted my eyes at her.
"Who u had over?"
I said smiling a bit
"Shhh"
She said
"Hum okayy wassup girl?"
I said as we both sat on her bed.
"Its just a side thing don't worry bout it but how are you feeling?"
"You already know. All that drama these past days blowing my mind. I can never rest"
"Aw im sorry for real did the accounts wrote u again?"
"Yes and this time they told me to meet them . Girl im not going ova there"
"Aww"
She said and took me in her arms. I didn't know at the time but she smiled behind my back as she hugged me. Deviouuus.
"So ur not going to go there?"
"I mean idk. They threatening my family can you believe this, they know their names and adresse im really scared Bri"
"You should go"
She said and i looked at her kinda surprised.
"Should i?"
"The question is. Are you willing to risk it all for your family?"
She said seriously.
"Girl if u want me dead just said that"
I said playfully
We both started laughing and talked for hours about erything and nothing.

Time went by, it was now 11pm and i drove back to my house.

When i stepped in the house, mom and henrique were sitting on the couch watching a movie. I looked for Tia but she wasn't there so i asked them. They told me she went somewhere with DD and Jay.

I called Tia

OTP

"Where u at?"
"We at Ddot's crib come Daliah"
She said and i widened my eyes. I wasn't on face time luckily.
"Hum no m'am"
"What u got beef with him or sum?"
"I just don't jack OY niggas"
"So u got beef with em"
"Whatever have fun and let me know which one you fucked"
"U a hater"
She said and DD talked from across the room
"We gon see her ass tomorrow tho"
"Hum why's that"
I said and he grabbed the phone
"You forgot we Family?"
"Me and you is not related DD keep dreamin about that"
"Nobody dreaming"
He said and Tia snatched her phone back
"Whatever bye sis"
She said and hung up.

| 11 June 4pm |

I was listening to music thru my pods in the car. I was in the passenger seat and Tia in the back. Mom was driving.

We sadly didn't crash on the way there.

Just kidding omfg.

We arrived there, Henrique opened the door to us and i walked straight to the back of the yard, cause thats where my chair is. If u remember the chair i was sitting on with DD in the chapter SIN.

But yeah anywho i was just MINDING MY BUSINESS when Amiri ran to me.
Well not to me directly but he ran from DD and Jay who were splashing him with Water pistols. Yk them lil plastic ones. Oh no.
I had makeup on today so so i ran away from them too.

But DD and Jay were chasing ME now.
I exited the front door cause i had nowhere to go but outside this house. I was tryna run away. But they ran faster than me and eventually splashed my whole body.
"STOP"
I said covering my face.

They stopped and mocked me as i pulled out my little mirror to see if my makeup survived.
It did luckily. I looked at the brothers who had stopped laughing and were just awkwardly smiling at me.

"Your top"
DD said. White fabric + Water = transparency. I covered my breast and ran back inside the house. I locked myself in their bathroom to dry myself when someone knocked on the door.
"Yes?"
I said
"I have sum for you"
DD said and i opened the door covering my t shirt with a towel. He was handing me one of his shirts. I grabbed it.
"Thanks DD but you know-"
"Just say thank you thas it"
He said and i fake smiled at him before closing the door.

His shirt was obviously too big for me it made me look goof but ig.

| 11 June 5:15pm |

The whole family was sitting at the table eating. I was sitting next to Tia. Jay in-front of her and DD in-front of me. Henrique and Mom also infront of each other and Melz, Amiri and Jstar at the ends of the table.

"So Tia how's school?"
Henrique asked my sister and i was already nervous cause he was bouta ask about my life too.
"Its cool nothing crazy"
Tia responded and i could feel Henrique stare at me.
"What about you Daliah?"
First i made eye contact with DD who had stopped chewing and got very much INTERESTED. Then i awkwardly smiled at my step dad.
"Im homeschooled"
"Oh thats cool how is it?"
"Its ight"
I said and he nodded.
"Can someone pass me the salad?"
He asked The salad was in-front of DD so in-front of me.
Awkward moment but we both grabbed the salad at the same moment which made us do eye contact. Omfg. I let go of the salad and he passed it. Next time i should mind my mf business cause.

Anywho..

We all finished eating at our rythme and we had to do the dishes obviously.
And when i say WE i mean Tia, Jay and DD.

Girl u know the love i have for dishes.

And for OY.

TBC.