"You did cocaine?" He asked and she nodded her head. "I just...I decided to give it a try." She admitted and he nodded, slightly shocked. "It lead to us having sex." She continued. "You regret it?" He asked and I shrugged. "I don't know how I feel, knowing you didn't remember anything makes me feel guilty."

"Don't feel guilty Y/N, do you wanna do it again? How do you feel? As of right now, I don't feel guilty unless you feel guilty." He spoke which she quickly denied. "No, no! You were right, the drug felt amazing and I wanna try again...Surprisingly. As for the sex, I just feel it wasn't great because you weren't aware."

"Oh? Then why don't we have sex again and this time we'll both remember it."

They arrived at their school shortly. They didn't have sex but they had an intimate moment that almost led up to sex. As soon as they were on school grounds Baji came up to Y/N. "You good? You were pretty high last night, what did you-"

"Nothing!" She blurted out as she took Sanzu's hand. She looked back at Baji and quickly led Sanzu inside the building.  She didn't want anyone to know she had sex with Sanzu or did cocaine.

Y/N was in her first period bored. Suddenly, loud voices came in so she picked her head up. Baji and a few other Toman members were in the class acting like fools. I quirked a brow then I saw the teacher facepalm himself.

"I forgot y'all teacher is not present today." He said with a sigh. "Please go have a seat." He continued, so they all went and found a seat somewhere. I was about to put my head back down until someone called my name.
"Hi Y/N!" I looked up to see Souya waving at me.

"Hii Souya!" I got up to hug him, and he hugged me back. "What are you doing?" Souya asked and I shrugged. "I finished my work so I'm just...I dunno, I'm bored."

"I finished my work too." I nodded. "Can...I ask you a favor?" He shyly asked, a small blush forming on his cheeks. "Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you...Scratch my scalp?" He asked and I nodded my head. "Of course," He laid his head down on the table as I scratched and massaged his scalp. It was calming and I had nothing else to do so I was happy to abide. "You seem a little tense, what happened?"

I asked, hoping he didn't cry today. "Some boys were picking on me, said that I'm nothing like my brother and I'm weak." He quietly said. "Am I weak, Y/N?" He asked again and I could see tears forming in his eyes. Before they could fall, I wiped them away and hugged him.

"Of course you're not weak, just because you don't like fighting doesn't mean you're weak. And just 'cause you're sensitive doesn't mean you're weak either."

He nodded his head in shame. I felt bad so I continued to comfort him and give him positive affirmations. Before I knew it, the bell rang and everyone was hurrying to get out of class. The teacher sighed since it wasn't the second bell yet and just let them go. We packed our stuff then I asked Souya to show me the people who picked on him.

While we were in the hall, I saw Souya slightly tense as he mumbled something. "No," He quietly whispered which made my lip slightly twitch. People may think I'm ugly but holy hell they were atrocious. She almost felt bad for them. "I'll be back."

Y/N went over to the group and Souya quickly followed her. "Y/N? No, get away from them!" He said as Y/N approached the group. "Why did yall pick on him?! Don't make me fucking fight y'all." Y/N addressed, which made them all laugh.

"Aw, are you taking up for your little punk boyfriend? What a fucking pussy, he's such a sensitive crybaby." Souya's lip quivered as he rubbed his shoulder shamefully. I gritted my teeth as I kicked him in the groin, grabbing his hair to meet my eye.

"He's not a fucking punk! Quit badmouthing people you know nothing about! And if his fucking brother finds out yall are picking on him, he'll whoop yall asses!"

"I sure will!" I heard Smiley's voice, so  I looked back to see him cracking his knuckles. The group looked at him in fear so I backed away and hugged Souya. He thanked me for taking up for him so I told him it wasn't a problem. Smiley was quick to beat them in the hallway but luckily no one was around. "Apologize before I murder you all!" Smiley prepared to swing again but the group was quick to answer.

"We're sorry!"

They all said, then Smiley approached us. They quickly stumbled and ran away as I continued to hug Souya. "You should get to class Y/N, I'll take care of Souya," Smiley said and I nodded. "Bye, Souya and Nahoya." I waved as I walked to my class. On my way there I saw Sanzu standing by the entrance.

"There you are." He smirked, looking me in the eye. "Why're you waiting for me?" I asked while approaching him.

"Ain't it obvious, we're going to do what you've been craving."