End of Wuxian pov.

==================
Author pov.

"Xian gege... Yang-yang is not the one who molests... It was someone else... A man in Dark black robes, his face was covered too... H-he t-touch me and t-try to kiss me" his voice cracked at the end...

Wuxian clenched his fist...
Again black man??? Why they are behind the royal family?

Wangji's tears almost fell... Yesterday, he thought that no one will save him...

Wuxian console wangji... Sometimes Wuxian thought how can someone leave an angel just for some bitches?  Yang-yang didn't have any knowledge about gems...

After Yang-yang's innocence is proven, he is freed from prison and with respect he gets his position back...

"Thanks for saving wangji" Wuxian coldly said... He is glad that Yang-yang saves him...

"It's my pleasure, the crown prince,"  Yang-yang utters with a bow...

~ TIME SKIP~

"Father, it is so earlier..."

"Wuxian, you are 21 and next year you are going to be 22... Now you are married too and reach the right age where you can rule the kingdom..."

"But father-" Wuxian interrupted by his mother...

"What but, huh? Your father is right...we are getting old... We want to see you rule the kingdom and our grandchild play in our arms... I know wangji is still young, so we are not talking about babies... But we can talk about you taking over the throne..." Queen Lu said with a childish pout...

Both King Fengzi and Wuxian are shocked to utter anything...
Why did she bring babies here???

"MOM!!! LU!!!"  both father-son yelled...

"What???" Queen Lu said with an innocent face.

"haha, Wuxian, your mother is such a drama queen"

Wuxian nodded his head... He still remembers how his mother plans to make him agree to the betrothal...

"A-Xian, your mother is right, we are getting old... We want to see you rule the kingdom" King Fengzi said with so much affection...

"If the Father wants, then I will do it," Wuxian said with confidence...

"Really!!! The day after tomorrow is the day of your coronation, where you become the king... And I will retire from this post..." King Fengzi said...
He is happy, finally, he can spend his time with his love and can see how his favourite son rules the kingdom

Wuxian can only nod his head... It is so soon... But for his father's happiness... He agreed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
<•LIXIN'S ROOM •>

"Mother, you said that this kingdom belongs to me... Then why fucking the hell happening here? " Lixin throw the expensive vase on the floor...

Madam Yu can understand his son's pain... She and her sons only face discrimination.
And That Wuxian and his mother get the king's affection...

King never loves Madam Yu cuz she is the king's enemy's daughter...

"Son, calm down...  Just wait -"