28

Some time went by and Yn got closer with the league. Katsuki did get some new clothes for Yn that were more decent than any of her old clothes.

Dabi and Shigaraki had been caught by Toga, which now she prepares dates for them, which is really cute.

Yn is now the favorite of the league. Deku and Yn work togheter at the league. No one else then Bakugou knows that Yn is in the LOV which is the best for her.

Yn's POV:

Everything was perfect.

It was now normal for Dabi to flirt once in a while with Shigaraki in front of us like we werent there, which is really cute and sometimes weird when they start to say...things.

ANYWAYS, Toga confessed to Deku for like the 1000th time and Deku accepted and now, aparently, they are dating.

Its not something really...different from how they were until he accepted but they talk now more normal. Cause imagine a conversation between them back when they werent togehter:

"Heyyy Dekuuu!!"

"What the fuck do you want?"

"Oh come onn~ stop talking so not nice with mee!! It hurtss!"

"You can go jump off the building, that might help if that hurts so much."

...and now they are like this:

"Hey Dekuu!"

"What"

"What are you doingg??"

"Look, i dont have time for you and your boring shit, ok?"

"..."

"Sorry, but im kinda busy now, ok? Lets talk later please"

AND ON TOP OF THAT THEY HUG AFTER THIS KIND OF THINGS! YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH OF A BIG DEAL THIS IS!!

Anyways, enough with the couple news.

In the past time everything was really boring.

"Yn, do you want to go on a vacation or something?" Kats asks me.

i swear to god, i love this man.

"that would perfect omg, but where?"

"well...what about our house?" "...you know, sometimes i really question some choices that i did in my lif-" "that is in Hawaii"

huh?

....

"SINCE WHEN DO WE HAVE A HOUSE IN HAWAII?!" "uh...like a week or something like that. it was meant to be a surprise so...surprise!!"

"yo Yn, can you slow down your voice please" Kurogiri said and then going back to his things. "oh sorry"

DING!

I GOT AN IDEA!!

"what if we just wait a little more and send Kurogiri to the house to relax and all? After all, he deserves it, actually more than that!" i say to Katsuki. "well...it doesnt sound too bad but yeah he deserves something for everything so why not."

I sat up from where i was sitting and then went over to Kurogiri.

"so...how are you?" "im good, do you need something?" "no its just that...i know we didnt spill some tea in the past time and all and im sorry."

We used to be like besties, we still are but we didnt talk to much in the past time.

"look, you did so many things for the league and for everyone soo...what about a vacation. in hawaii?" "...you are joking right? i cant go there"

"WHAT WHY?!" "you guys would die from starving yourself and all and on top of that, it would be too much for me, so no. im sorry, but no."

"bitch you either take it as good, or we will just drag you there, your choice" "you cant drag me, Yn. believe me, i am always prepared for anything."

Time skipped-

I talked to everyone and they were all happy with the idea so we planned for next week to make his luggace and teleport him to the house in hawaii.

If we would have done that this night, he would have been prepared, so we wouldnt make it.

It's next week. We made it. He will be gone for like 2 weeks. Cool right?

"Yn...why the fuck am i in hawaii?" "oh well dear Kurogiri, you deserve it and i did as i said, you either take it as good, or we drag you, and you didnt take it as good..so yeah. anyways, have fun there and if you need more money or anything, text me and i will send you more. Love ya, bye!!" i say and then end the call and send him 1000 dolars to spend and all.

"we are gonna die from starving i swear to god" Twice began.

"stop being so dramatic. I, Katsuki, Toga, Izuku and Dabi can cook, we will not die, ok? and on top of that, you can order food and all."

"WHO IS GONNA CLEAN THE PLACE AND WASH THE DISHES AND ALL?!" Toga began yelling.

"we will make a program for everything so we can all do something and it wont be too hard. its that ok with you guys?" i asked.

"yeah"

"good...lets pray for good weather for Kurogiri and leave him alone in this time while he is gone"

Katsuki's POV:

Hmm...should i move with her? Now that Kurogiri is jot here and things are different between the others, why wouldnt i stay with her?

"hey love. im going to get some of my stuff and move in with you, ok?" i told her and left to our house.

After i got my stuff, i went to get her flowers and some of her favorite chocolate and candies.

We didnt watch a movie and cuddle in such a while, but now i think its a pretty good time for that.

When i arrived back, the dinner was ready. It smelled good...its weird.

All of them were preparing the dinning room and the table and Dabi was helping Yn in the kitchen while Toga was making some desert.

I never thought that they woud work togheter so nicely...

"hey im back" "oh hey dear! cone over and help with the glasses please!" i heard Yn yelling from the kitchen.

After we sat all down at the table, i realised something, we never really ate like this. it was so nice and i saw that Yn was kinda the leader, and she did a great job.

—————————————————————————
1021 words

AN: Hey! I rewrited this chapter and the series will continue! I hope you like the idea!

See you in the next chapter!!

LOVE YA!! BYEEEEE!!!

Bakugou x fem ynOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara