"Yum,they have the best pizza."I said.Nathan was just staring at me.

"Is there something on my face again?"

"No,you just look cute while eating."he continued staring and I looked him in the eye.

"What are you staring at?"

"Huh?Oh..uh.."he scratched the back of his head.

"Babe,come on,tell me."I laughed.His ears were turning red.

"I wanna kiss you."

"Babe,not here!"

"I know that,so can you please eat quickly while I can still control myself."

"You're so naughty."I said hitting his head.

"Are you done now?"

"No."

"How about now?"he asked again.

"Babe,that's annoying."he sighed.

"Ugh!Hurry up."To tease him,I chewed slowly.

"Babe!"he rebuked.I laughed at him.

"Calm down or you're not getting a kiss."

"Fine,"he sighed.

"Okay,I'm done."he quickly put money on the tray and pulled me outside.

"Calm down!"I said still laughing.

He opened the second door where passengers sit and let me in.He then went in and closed the door then he covered the windows and devoured my mouth like there was no tomorrow.I kissed him back and put my arms around his neck.I silently moaned and he laid me down and continued kissing me.His kisses went down my neck and I called his name.

"Babe,"I closed my eyes.He went back up to my lips and continued kissing me.We wouldn't have stopped if we weren't running out of breath.

"Satisfied?"I asked trying to catch my breath.He shook his head and started kissing me aggressively.I moaned and continued answering his kisses with the same intensity.We stopped again and he smiled at me.

"Wow!I can never get enough of you.Can I have another round please?"He didn't wait for me to answer and started kissing me again.I responded to his kisses until we both stopped and got up to go up front.He drove me home.

"I hope you had a great time.I know I did."he said naughtily.Nathan gently pushed me against the door and put his hands on the door to block me.

"Can I get another one?"I shook my head.

"You've had enough for today."He sighed but leaned in to kiss me quickly and ran to his unit I laughed and went in mine.

Just as I was about to put my phone down,he called me.

"Miss me already?"

(Very much.I'll be there in five.)

"Why?"

(You said you wanted to get stuff for tomorrow,)

"Okay."

I got ready and pretty soon he arrived and we left to go shopping.I was picking out a bikini when he saw me.

"Uh uh.You are not wearing a two-piece."

"But babe,I like this one,it has these cute sequins on top and I really like the color can I please get it?"

"No."

"Okay fine."I give up but I'll try to sneak it later.He got me a one piece.I got him undershirts and sunscreen and some sunglasses.I immediately got the two-piece and aid for it while he was browsing some other things.