Beach Confessions (2)

Start from the beginning

What if she ruined everything now? What if he would laught at her? What if he..

,,W-what? S-say that again, please.." Tom interruped her thoughts.
He had stopped their embrance, now looking into her face and his hands laying on her shoulders.
She lowered her gaze, to afraid of what his answer would be.

,,Maybe I giggled.. because.. because I'm in love..with..with you.." she almost whispered.

,,W-what?" he responded, but it irritated her. His voice didn't sound angry, or amused, it almost sounded happy.
Zendaya lifted her gaze and looked into his eyes.
,,I-i am sorry.. just forget what I said I ruined everything but I..—"
,,You have no idea, don't you?" Tom interruped her and she could see a smirk around his mouth.
,,What do you mean?"

Tom shook his head and laughed sighly. ,,You really have no idea how happy I am right now, don't you?"
,,Why.. why should you be happy right now?" Zendaya asked.
Again, Tom laughed sighly.

,,Daya! Because I love you. Since our first day on Homecoming-Set, I've loved you. I always did and I always will love you. And.. I-I was so afraid that you don't feel the same way, I mean, I was sure you don't feel it. B-But now..."

,,Wait. what? You.. you love me?" Zendaya asked whispering.
She could feel her heart beating twice as fast when he aswered: ,,Yes. Yes I do. I love you so much, it almost hurts."

,,T-that means, we love each other for years now and been never able to tell it?" She asked and as he nodded, they both burst out in laugher.
,,That's so.. That's so.." Tom started to ramble, still laughing.
,,I know. It's crazy. But it's also.. perfect." Zendaya responded and their eyes interlocked.

Tom took her hands into hers and gently pulled her to him.
,,I love you, Daya." he said, before he put one hand on her cheek and gently kissed her.
She put her arms around his neck and closed her eyes as she kissed him back passionate.
When they pulled away, they leant their foreheads against each others and starred into each others eyes. Zendaya noticed that Toms eyes were glassy, and she smiled happily. She couldn't help it too.

She couldn't believe it. She had not only confessed her love to her crush, no, he loved her too. And it meant the world to her.
,,Can we go back to the hotel?" she whispered after they stood there for what felt like an eternity.
,,Sure." he said, kissed her on the forehead and took her hand.
Together they walked back to their hotel.
,,Do you.. um.. wanna spend some time or are you tired?" Tom suddenly asked when they stood in front of their two room doors.
Zendaya smirked and nodded. ,,I'm just going to change and put my bag away, then i'll be back, deal?"
Tom smiled. ,,Deal."

In her hotel room Zendaya sat down on her bed and suppressed letting out a cry of joy.

This was the beginning of a relationship, wasn't it?

After a few minutes, she looked down at herself and decided to take a quick shower.
So she did and came back with the question, what she should wear.

She rummaged through her suitcase until a black lingerie fell into her hands.
Zendaya thought for a while, but then she decided to put it on.

Why not?

She put a simple blue dress over it and left her hotel room, just to knock on Toms door.

,,Coming.." She heard his voice from inside and not a minute later he opened the door for her.

Inevitably, she had to swallow at the sight of him.

He seemed to have just come out of the shower too, because his curls hung damply in his face and he had only wrapped a towel around his waist.
He blushed and stepped aside to let her in.