𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

╔═════════════════╗
𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
╚═════════════════╝

1) There will be some sexual parts, Like some skin showing mostly because of Vanessa...

2) Art/Music/Etc don't belong to me! Unless told otherwise! If the owner of the Art/Music/Etc doesn't approve of me sharing it here please tell me and I'll take it down.

3) If I see hate on this story or minors (Aka under the age of 13) I'll have to mute you.

4) The storyline and the characters don't belong to me they belong to Yūki Tabata (But I think you know that), I only own (Y/n) and how she affects the storyline and the characters.

5) There will be blood in the story mainly because of all of the fights that happen, It would be also described in great detail.

6) The story is a various x reader which is not mentioned in the title! (Y/n) will be liking girls and guys! If you do not support LGBTQIA+ I would kindly ask you to leave without making any comments about it.

╔═════════════════╗
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
╚═════════════════╝

1) Some of the characters were aged up. I think fifteen is a very young age to already get into Magic Knights so everybody gets their Grimoire at the age of sixteen (You can see the new ages in the next chapter).

2) I'm making Asta taller, I do love the short king. He's not gonna be as tall as Yuno he'll be your height or an inch taller.

3) In my personal opinion Noelle has too much screen time so it will be divided between her and (Y/n).

4) In the anime injuries heal super quickly, So naturally (Y/n) would also be healing quickly in order for her to keep up with the Black Bulls.

5) Please don't mind the age difference in this story, The only people I won't be shipping (Y/n) with Yami, Julius, And the Royale staff like Marx and Owen.

Thank you for reading my book, If you have any suggestions please write to me! Thank you for reading have a good:

Day/Night/Evening.

<3