~ A I U E O ~

An hour later, I woke up with my mom by my side, holding my hand. She let out a sigh of relief when I opened my eyes and immediately called for a doctor, which the nurse nearby did.

"How do you feel sweetie?"

She asked and got back to my side once again and held my hand. There were a few tears in her eyes as she looked at me with worried eyes while holding my hand. The Doctor came in a minute later and checked my vitals, looked at the screen monitor next to me, and took notes of it.

"Well, it looks like you will need to be under observation for a while again, little Y/n"

The Doctor chuckled, and I gave him a smile in return as my mom fed me with a gentle smile on her face. The Doctor asked for my mom, and she left me for a while, then came back with a bright smile on her face and told me the news.

"My dear, you'll be recieving some treatment from now on, so you will have to drink them ok?"

She spoke in a soft tone as she caressed my face with a soft smile. She was then given a prescription from the doctor that was given by a nurse, and she left after checking the monitor again.

[ A WEEK LATER ]

I was walking back home when I felt lightheaded. I stopped for a minute and sat down on a swing since I was near a park. I took out some Diuretics and drank one as I let out a deep breath and stayed still.

I didn't notice a familiar blonde hair passing by. I held my chest and took a deep breath and exhaled. I did it a couple more times, and after that, I stood back up again and started walking away and into the road.

"What was she doing...?"

He muttered under his breath as he watched her leave and disappear from his line of sight. While that happened, a gray-haired boy ran up to him with a huge smile on his face.

"LUCAAAAAAAAA!!"

He screamed out as the blonde boy smiled back and hugged him back. They then both walked home, but he couldn't shake off the feeling of wondering why he saw her stop by the park to drink a small bottle that contained some liquid.

---------------------------------

EYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it's been a while :>>

short chapter but please bear with me ;-; im sorry for not updating this book for months ;-; 

i'll to publish more but i had to do some school work so i couldn't im sorry again ;-;