Chapter 2 - The first day.

Yeji

I woke up in that hotel room, feeling a warm body behind me, I didn't want to wake her up, because it had really been a one night thing and a complete mistake.

Yes, a mistake that I regretted, although not because of the sex, because it was the best night I had in years, but because the fact that I had gotten drunk to get my boyfriend's infidelity out of my head and was not a good idea.

That night I had gone out with Lia, my best friend from college who was now working as a high school principal in Seoul. Like me, she had studied for a bachelor's degree and dedicated herself to being a teacher for a long time, until the position was given to her.

My previous job took up a lot of my time and that's when I discovered that there was another woman in Yeonjun's life, who was my boyfriend for three years.

I remember calling my best friend and telling her everything, she responded with an 'I told you so' and a "how about going out for a drink? You need to forget about that jerk" and I thought it could help me, but since I wasn't very used to drinking, the alcohol had hit me hard.

I saw this little girl looking at me from a corner of the bar most of the night, her face was attractive, but she seemed to be younger than me, she was with a group of friends, so I didn't pay much attention to her and kept talking and drinking with Lia, Somi, Karina and Giselle.

I didn't know at what moment, right after that dark-haired girl winked at me, we were both making out in the bathroom, I was pressed against the sink and she was sliding her hands all over my body, making me feel so hot that I couldn't resist and invite her to that hotel.

Now I was leaving that place with a headache, my makeup a bit smeared and my hair in disarray. I stopped a cab on the street and looked at the time, it was only 8 am and I went home.

"You missed all night, I thought you were dead or something!" That was the greeting I heard from my best friend over the phone and I rolled my eyes as I smiled.

"You shouldn't have made me drink so much! You know I'm not very tequila tolerant."

I heard her laughter on the other end and also someone's voice in the background, so I assumed it was Somi, who was her fiancée.

"I'm not the one to blame, at some point I tried to take the bottle out of your hands, but you wouldn't let me and insisted that it would be the best way to get that jerk Yeonjun out of your head. Which I think, worked, didn't it?"

I took a deep breath knowing that it definitely didn't. The fact that your boyfriend you were planning to marry had been cheating on you, had destroyed me.

"I know, I know." I replied, as I paid the cab driver before leaving and going up to my apartment. But what I didn't expect, was to see Yeonjun waiting for me outside. "We'll talk now, Lia."

I told her and hung up the phone, approaching my door.

"I see you changed the keys to the apartment." He said to me once I was close, opening the door.

"Sure, it's my apartment Yeonjun, not yours." I clarified as I opened the door and tried to close it in his face, but he put his hand on the door and opened it further, walking with me into the apartment. "What the hell do you want Yeonjun, I already told you I didn't want to be with you."

He came closer to me and hugged me tightly, nuzzling his face into my neck, which made me close my eyes because I was still in love with that jerk.

"Yeji, please forgive me... Please, I couldn't sleep well these days I've been without you, I don't feel good, I don't want to lose you."