Spell~ Cordelia X Reader

Start from the beginning

"Theres a school. For young witches like you. I went there and I think you should to."
"Wait no, what about my studies?"
"Y/n, just go there for a year or two. Learn to control your abilities and then once you've mastered them, you can go back to studying writing. This is for your safety."

"But-"
"If you don't do this, you could put yourself and possibly others in danger." You looked at your hands, not believing anything about this. Maybe you were dreaming, maybe you'd wake up in a second. But you didn't. And in 4 days, you were flying to New Orleans to begin your journey as a witch.

_
You finished packing everything. You sat on your bed, contemplating whether or not you should leave the room.

"Oh, hi, I'm Mallory!"
"Hi. I'm y/n."Mallory smiled at you before she sat down on her bed facing you.
" So what are your powers?"
"Honestly, I don't know, because I found out I was a witch a day ago so"
"Oh I get it, most of us here had a similar experience. I mean I literally freaked out and almost killed a guy. Well two guys but hey you make mistakes." You laughed at her confession, already finding ease with this place.

"So are you done packing, if you are I can introduce you to everyone. They're all nice. Well except Maddison, but she'll eventually come around."
"Uh yeah, I'm done." Mallory stood up, and walked out of the room while you followed her.

_

You met all of the girls, and they were all really welcoming.
"You're Maddison Montgomery." Maddison put her cigarette out, turning to face you with a smirk.
"Oh, you're a fan?"
"No not really, but I've seen you around." She just scoffed while the other girls laughed.

"Oh, you must be y/n. Welcome to our Academy dear, Cordelia will be out in a second." A lady with an intriguing style welcomed you.
"I'm Myrtle." She extended her hand for you to shake which you did.

Behind the redhead, you saw a blonde woman walk down the stairs. It felt like all the air was knocked out of you when you got a proper glimpse of her.

You felt your stomach turn, butterflies erupting once the woman offered you a smile.
"Hi. You must be y/n, I'm Cordelia Goode." She smiled at you again and all you could do was stare.

"I uhm yes. That's me." You closed your eyes in annoyence, scolding yourself for embarrassing yourself.

That's me? Seriously? What the fuck.

Cordelia turned to Myrtle, asking her something before turning her attention back to you.
"Follow me." You followed the blonde to which you believed was her office.
"I'm assuming Zoey already showed you around, yes?" You nodded your head before she motioned for you to sit opposite her.

"So, your mother tells me you have abilities. Could you describe them to me?"
"Uhm. I really don't know Mrs Goode-"
"Please, just call me Cordelia and it's Ms."
"Oh right, I'm sorry, as I was saying, I really have no clue what happened."

"Can you tell me what might have caused you to-" Her eyes shifted to the file on her table, before looking back to you.
"Set the curtains on fire."
"Well I got mad, really mad and I just snapped. I don't know." She nodded her head before reading through the file.

"Your mother, she's a witch and your dad is a warlock?"
"Thats what they told me." The blonde laughed before closing the file. Her laugh causing the butterflies in your stomach to reappear.

"Well we have classes here that help the girls discover who they are and what their abilities are." She began giving you a run down of the classes you'd be taking and all the schedules.

"And some of the classes are in the greenhouse." She finished explaining to you.
"Greenhouse?"
"Zoey didn't show you the greenhouse?" You shook your head.
"Well the greenhouse is almost like a safe space for all of the girls. Some classes take place there while other girls just prefer to practice their spells there.