Phoenix continued

Jewel took Grahams hand and walked him to his horse. "I will meet you here tonight." Jewel whispered into Grahams ear. She slowly put her lips to his and kissed him.

"Graham its about time you got back." Grahams brother Gregery joked. "I've been other wise occupied. " Graham jumped of Crawl and began to unsaddle him. "Where do you go after you do your chores?" Gregery wanted to know where he went after he finished his work. He thought he should tell his brother about Jewel, but he'd tell Grandpa and they'd want to meet her, but Jewels father dosen't want her to go anywhere. "Where I go is none of your business brother." Graham finished unsaddling Crawl and began to walk into the mansion. Graham was pushed to the ground by a great force. Graham swirled around to see a Griffen. His brother began to yell. Graham took matters into his own hands and began to change. It was painful, changing but it gave him a surge of adrenalin his claws came through and his snout grew and his teeth bared and pricked at the end. He was now full wolf form, he was a pretty wolf. He had white patches and was jet black, he had a white snout and white paws.

Jewel was on her way back home when she stopped to pick flowers. Then she heard a sword draw. Jewel spun around to see a Orcling going to eat Rose. "Stop creature and leave the horse alone!" Jewel bounded towards her horse and stood firmly between the Orcling and her horse. "You are alone elf. but wait you are no elf, I dont know what you are but I will eat you!" the Orcling spat and drooled out green slime. Jewel's arm raised and she pointed her hand towards the Orcling. "You are right I am not an elf, I am a witch. And that is my horse you shall not eat it." Jewels veins shon gold and her eyes went completely yellow. her hand produced a neat aray of yellow and gold lightning bolts. The Orcling disolved into yellow and orange mist like the Griffin did when she first met Graham.