dead dove (slow story)

(Context) the story takes place in a setting where the girl (asmo) is a student and is managing the house my herself while her mom works and her dad is away in a hospital. Her big brother, chase (chase os just a comfort name for me so I'll use it a lot)  is mostly at school working to get a good masters degree. Recently he noticed how much of a burden his sister has been going trough and decides to pay more attention to her.

Asmos POV :
Even tho I run this house most times I feel so useless. I clean and fend for myself but thats no way to live. I wish I had a family. A nice husband and 2 little kids who I could love unconditionally. I think i would be the best mom this world would ever see *a tear rolled down her face as the thought this while cleaning the kitchen counter* *the house door opens* "I'm home!" Says chase "welcome home big bro :)" asmo says "where's mom?" Chase askes "shes working til 6am this morning" replies asmo "but she left at 4 this morning?" Chase says looking concerned. "Do you spend all this time alone?" Asmo nods her head as she goes to her room

Chases POV:
Poor girl. She spends her whole day in school or cleaning. No friends or anything. My boss gave me a raise... Mabye I could give her some extra money to do something fun. My bonus was 50 moneys. I should give all of it to her... She deserves something nice for all shes done. *he walks to her room and opens the door* "I have something for you" he says "what is it big brother? ☺" she asks , he hands the money and with a confused expression she asks "whats this for?" He explains why he gave it to her and leaves.

         THE NEXT DAY (still chases POV the next afternoon after his school)

Man I'm really hungry. I'm gonna drop my textbooks home and go get some food. *as he is about to head out for food asmo calls him* "big brother! I made us food , do u wanna eat?" He walks in the kitchen to see expansive steak, mashed potatoes and a small glass of wine poured on his side "what's all of this?" " I made you dinner with the money" she replies blushing "kid, I wanted you to you that on yourself, not meeee" he says "I'm so sorry! Please don't be mad at me- I just -I-I-" *she looks as if she's about to tear up* "nonono I'm not mad at all" he says hugging her tightly " I just wanted you to have something nice" *he wipes her face* "let's just eat kid" he says, she agrees. "Thanks. You cooked everything to perfection :)" he says after finishing the meal. "Hey uhm. Do you... Maybe wanna. Um. Come to my room?" She asks (this isn't nsfw y'all) (unless u want a smut 😏) "sure" he says. They change into pajamas and go to her room.

*they cuddle and talk about school and life when they decide to put on a movie about a girl starting a family*

"I wish I had a family to take care of like that" asmo said "you would def make an amazing mother, your basically perfect at the whole loving thing" chase said. "You would be the perfect husband and father" she mutterd under her breath. "You think so?" He replies suprised at his sisters words. "I do. Your the kindest most loving caring and responsible person I  know 💖" she says. "I don't wanna marry anyone. Well only 1 girl. He replies "who?". "You." "WHAT???" Asmo replies. "You shouldn't be alone. I can give u the family you want. Build a home with you dove. You deserve it" "my little hard working angel." He says. "Yea but we're siblings tho." She replies in a. Sullen tone. "I know baby... I know" "I would do anything to change that" she replies while crying " I love you! So much!" " why should we be bamned from loving each other because of some stupid societal standard. They dont know what it feels like to be madly inlove with yourr big brother all your life!" She says. "Its fucking unfair doll I know, but we can find a way. When I get my masters and i move out I'm taking you with me! I'll give you your fairy tail life if ita the last thing I do. You deserve everything you could ever want and more babe" chase says.

The end.

SO should I contiute this story with a timeskip? Also if there are any saniros u wanna see dm me and request them I'll do it. + who wants nsfw? Because i might try to make a few of em. And as i said srry if i make bad English. Russian was my first language.
Anyways bye.