Light In The Dark

Start from the beginning

Ever since Harry turned 20, he's been wanting to try new things in the bedroom. He's had a hand on his throat, he's had his bum spanked, and now he wants to be blindfolded and gagged. Okay.

-

"Okay, so how do you wanna do this?" Harry stares up at Louis from his spot on the bed, his tummy full of aching want and butterflies. "Earth to Harry," Louis hums, walking up to the boy and resting his hands on his shoulders.

"Um, we can use my scarves," Harry says, having to tilt his head almost all the way up to see Louis' face now.

"How about I pick some out, and you get all cleaned up?" Louis sweetly says. He can't tell if Harry is nervous or just really excited to try something kinky that neither of them have done before. Harry's hand grazes Louis' as he starts for the bathroom; Louis watches him until he shuts the bathroom door.

Harry keeps a vast supply of scarves and bandanas to keep his shoulder-length hair back. From this collection, Louis selects a blue bandana with white stars and a black silk scarf. He lays the neatly folded squares on the bed, then turns the overhead light off and switches on a lamp so the room is nice and dim. He then sits on the side of the bed closest to the bathroom while he waits for Harry.

Harry comes out of the bathroom almost ten minutes later with a white bath robe on; it is loosely tied shut in the front, giving Louis a teasing peek at what's underneath.

"Come sit." Louis pats the spot next to him. "Let's talk first." Harry sits close to Louis, and the boys turn to face each other. They hold hands, Louis occasionally squeezing Harry's to comfort him. "I know we talked about it in the car, but I want to make sure I know what you want. Can you tell me, pretty boy?" Harry blushes and looks away from Louis for a few seconds.

"Blindfold, gag, and you can do whatever you want to me," Harry evenly states. "I'm nervous," he suddenly blurts.

"We can take it slow if you're nervous, alright?" Louis says, and Harry nods. "Perfect." He lovingly kisses Harry, letting go of the boy's hands so he can rub his thighs, because he knows how much Harry loves it when he admires his long legs. As they make out, the couple slowly shuffles around until Harry is laying in the middle of the hastily made bed. Louis kisses a trail down to Harry's neck, where he sucks a small lovebite just under his jaw. Harry softly moans, and Louis continues kissing a line down his boyfriend's chest.

He looks up at Harry when he reaches his robe, and Harry frantically nods. Louis holds Harry's gaze as he slowly pulls one end of the belt, unraveling the bow. He gently opens the robe one side at a time, only looking away from Harry's eyes to admire his perfect body.

"Looks like you're ready to go," Louis fondly chuckles when he sees Harry's erection pressed flat against his tummy.

"I've been ready since the burlesque," Harry pokes back as he takes his arms out of the robe and shrugs it to the floor. Louis pats Harry's thigh before getting off the bed and stripping down to his underwear. Harry's eyes remain fixed on his anchor as he unfolds the bandana and scarf, laying them flat on the bed. Louis starts at one corner, neatly folding each of them until they become long lines of cloth; the black silk scarf is thicker than the bandana.

"I thought silk would be comfortable around your eyes," Louis says.

"Thank you. I think it will be," Harry hums. Louis carefully picks up the silk scarf and sits beside Harry's chest.

"Ready?"

"Yes," Harry takes a deep breath as he nods. He closes his eyes and lifts his head up off the pillow, and Louis gently ties the scarf around his eyes, not wanting to get any of his boy's curls in the knot. Harry lays his head back down, then immediately picks it up. "I don't wanna lay on the knot. Can you tie it a little bit to the side?" He asks.