confessions

Michael Myers :

After convincing him for weeks to meet up with him, he finally agreed. Michael isn't the romantic type in the first month of being in a relationship with you, he needs time for that, he just wanted to confess how he felt about you since he's a child. So once you meet up at his place (you thought that it was abandoned but he still lived there alone) and you both sit on his couch while watching your favorite movie and eating snacks. After that he confesses and you quickly accept.

Jason Voorhees :

This man knew that you were the love of his life when he first saw you, yes he was the kid that was bullied because of his appearance when you went on vacation with your family. When you defended him he was really nervous, he didn't know how to thank you. Sadly he drowned the next day so he didn't get to do it when he was living, so he does it now. You came back every few days and you both just spend quality time together. For his confessionn he offered you a nice bouquet, a drawing he did of you and a sculpture of your favorite animal.

Freddy Krueger :

He flirted with you every time you went to sleep, you were really growing fond of him. Freddy decided to confess him love by calling you his like "you're mine now, I will never let you go". Yeah that's just his normal behavior but that's how he tries to know if you feel the same way. One day you respond to him the same way and he took that as a yes to a relationship.

Ghostface :

Billy is a teenager, so he will probably just flirt a lot with, cuddling you or even kissing your cheek before you enter a real relationship. He'll probably buy you a big teddy bear that you've talking about and ask if you want to be together officially.

Leatherface :

This big guy is very, very shy. You would have to confess first. After a long and tiring day of work, Thomas sat down in your shared bed, even if you weren't together yet, Luda Mae insisted that you guys sleep in the same room as him. He looked more exhausted than usual which made you feel bad, you decide to sit down next to him, lower his mask, giving him a peck on his cheek and say that you love him a lot and that you're really proud of what he did today. He would hug you snuggle up against you.

Brahms Heelshire :

Brahms is shy too but he would write a poem for you and leave it next to your bed for when you wake up. He would watch you wake up in the morning to see how you'd react. He was more than happy when you looked for while saying that you feel the same way as he does.

Hannibal Lecter :

After one of your numerous appointments with the Dr, he asked if you wanted to go to a restaurant with him on the week-end. You happily agreed and left your consultation. At the restaurant he told you how he truly felt about you that he thought about more than a simple patient, you both shared a loving kiss and a delicious meal.