01

The h/c girl entered the club like she own the place -well, her father owned it- and looked around for a specific person

She was known of being the daughter of a drug lord but at the same she was the most stubborn girl alive -which wasn't exactly the greatest thing- but she knew how to make things in her advantages, well, most of the times at least.

The music was loud and it somehow made the girl distracted from her searching for some reason, until she spotted the person she was looking for and smiled widely at sign of that person.

"So, my dear therapist for the day." she sat down at the bar facing the male that was serving there as he was smoking and instantly turned his attention towards her. "I broke like... at least 5 watches. I don't think it is that bad, I might be able to replace them or at least some of them you know." she said confidently while trying to steal a cigarette from the older male that was smoking in front of her.

5 watches shouldn't cost that much, right?

"I assume it's your father's watches, right? The brand?" the male in front of her ask, unbothered, while taking and pushing the pack of cigarettes into his jeans pocket so the girl won't take it and mess around with it as she always does when she comes there or meet with him on daily basics.

"Like Louis Vuitton or something along that lines. I payed no attention to that." she said counting some money that she had on her before she left her house running.

"Girl, you are crazy, that's at least 9000.000¥." the male said almost choking with the smoke hearing what she could possibly break.

"Even if I sell all my organs I won't be able to pay for those." she complained stopping from counting, as it was useless, she barely had any money with her. "I'm dead, Riku. He will definitely kill me, I'm sure of it." she continued getting herself angrier of how stupid and reckless she was.

"I'll make sure we will have great food at your funeral. It's going to be delicious. Too bad you're going to be dead." the older male said after finishing his cigarette and throwing it away.

"That's not helping!" she said pouting.

"Maybe if you would have attend school he wouldn't be that mad." the older one suggests it.

"That's boring. I don't even know how I passed school up until now, my attendance is close to 0." she said rolling her, a little annoyed by the subject.

"Fine. Maybe some cleaning around the house?" he suggested again.

"I'm not a maid." she said sounding quite offended.

"It's your damn house, girl."

"Still not a maid." she said yawning. "If I'll start to act like the good kid we both know it's gonna be an act that will last like a maximum of a week. A week is a bit of an exaggeration, if you ask me but I could do it if I want to." she said annoyed by the subject.

"At this point girl, you do nothing to please your father, you just do problems." the older male said rolling his eyes.

"Look, I ain't the one who decided they want a child, like is not my problem is. He should have expected this from the beginning, he wanted to be a father."

"That mentality will just put you on his wrong side. Just go to school, at least for 5 hours." Riku said rolling his eyes at her behavior, at this point he didn't knew if he needed therapy for talking to her, her needing therapy or both of them needing therapy at this point.

"5 hours? That's a lot! It will be boring as well. No one is fun there. They all pretend to be friends but then they are the first to backstab you." she rolled her eyes frustrated.

"He will really kill you. At least play an act for a little. You do nothing more than staying in your house all day doing nothing or you come at this bar to annoy me. Like just go to school." he tapped his fingers on the counter trying to convince the girl to actually do what he asks her.

"But 5 hours is so much. You're boring. Won't 2 hours work?" she asked blinking multiple times and trying to act all cute.

"4 hours and that's the minimum. We will both get in trouble for your stupid acts. Your father won't like this and his watches, girl. Consider yourself dead if you don't do him a favor."

"Fine. 4 hours. But nothing more than that!" she crossed her arms annoyed.

"Finally. Y/n stopped being a stubborn girl." he clapped his hands at her in a sarcastic way, to make fun of her.