𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ toxic

Start from the beginning

Cristina let out a shocked scoff while she smiled widely in amusement and Izzie's smile quickly dropped when she realized how that came out.

Suddenly Bailey shut the chart she had been reading through before she interrupted the conversation. "Okay that's it!"

She stepped into the middle of the room, "Yang, Burke needs you in cardio. O'Malley, the Chief has a surgical patient coming into the pit. Stevens, Karev, go find me some patients! I don't care where you get them, just get them."

She gave Callie and George an awkward glance, "Congratulations."

"Thank you."

Brie had wide eyes while she turned and went to stare at the closed, large wooden door, almost dying of boredom.

Almost two hours had passed when suddenly the doors flew open, revealing George, who dashed into the Clinic.

He didn't look good at all when he managed to call out loudly, "I'm shaking! I need to lay down!"

Izzie walked after him as fast as she could, "No- George- do you know how much it costs to have these linens laundered?" But it didn't help her because George had already laid down on them.

"I'm sick. Shaking and sweaty. My mouth is dry. My body aches", George stated while he laid face down onto the bed.

Izzie exhaled, "Fine."

"Uh, Taylor, replace O'Malley in the O.R.", Dr. Bailey instructed the brunette woman, who immediately jumped up in joy.

"Yes!"

She then quickly hurried out of the Clinic and down towards the O.R's. The brunette didn't waste any time while scrubbing in and when she entered the O.R. Dr. Webber greeted her with an confused look on her face. "Taylor? Where the hell is O'Malley?"

The brunette shrugged at him, "He wasn't feeling well. Came into the Clinic, shaking and everything."

Webber glanced up at her, his brows raised, "Is he okay?"

Brie was honest, "I don't know." For a small moment Webber remained silent, but then he sighed and began the surgery.

"All right. Bokhee. Ten blade."

The brunette felt the excitement built up in her stomach while the Chief made the first cut. She was never gonna be tired of surgery.

The surgery went on for about ten minutes and Brie took slight notice of a shortness of breath. She immediately suspected that she had infected herself with what George had. But the brunette was determined to go through with the surgery.

She leaned forward to assist Dr. Webber when suddenly the anesthesiologist besides her lost conscious, knocking something over in the process.

Brianna felt the hot sweat building on her forehead while she jumped to the side, avoiding the falling person.

"Dr. Webber- what's -", the brunette suddenly felt the shortness of breath getting worse, as if the oxygen was pulled from her lungs. She immediately tried to gasp for air while she bend over, but she just couldn't.

Suddenly the earth started spinning and the last thing the woman was aware of was that her head hit the floor.

When the brunette opened her eyes, her eyelids felt very heavy and she was aware of the fact that she had a maske on, that was giving her new and fresh oxygen.

She blinked a few times, trying to adjust to the light around her when she spotted Dr. Webber, Addison and George laying next to her.

The brunette slowly sat up, the mask still on her face while she watched how Izzie and Bailey were standing by the counter.