Twobit

You were a joker. Everyone at school loved you and your jokes. You were fun to hang with... that is until your parents died. There was no one to go to. So you moved to Tulsa where your nana lived. She was a very kind lady and you loved her. It was your first day of school there. Automatically you had made at least 20 friends and gave out your number to 10 people. You had short dirty blond hair and hazel eyes. Your skin was as pale as the snowcapped mountains. You caught the eyes of almost every boy you walked by.
****
You met a guy down at Dairy Queen yesterday and he invites you to his friends house today. You had on a red minnie mouse t shirt because she was your favorite cartoon character and black leather pants. You threw on your black combat boots before kissing your nana bye and heading over. As you neared the house, you checked your wrist to make sure it was the right address. You walked up and knocked on the door. You were greeted by two crystal blue eyes and the smile of a 3 year old. "C'mon in!" he said. "Two! That girl is here!" Twobit was the name of the guy you met yesterday. He was the first guy you felt normal around since your parents died. Two came out in a Mickey mouse shirt and hugged you. You hugged back releasing to admire his shirt. "Whoa. Nice shirt!" you said. "Thanks, nice face." two teased. You blushed. "Well who's this?" another boy with blind hair and green eyes asked. "Uh, pony. Guys, this is [Y/N]. [Y/N] this is pony, johnny, steve, soda, and darry." "Hi guys." You said. Soda smiled at you and two. "I love how y'all's shirts go together." he snickered. You blushed hard. You looked at the clock hanging on the wall. 6:30. "Oh. It was nice meeting you guys- but i gotta head home." You started to walk out the door. "I'll walk you." Two bit trailed behind you.
****
The walk home was filled with jokes. "Never heard that one before." you laughed. You guys finally reached your door. "Hey uh. Maybe tomorrow i can take ya out for a coke or somethin?" Twobit asked. "Ya. That'd be perfect. You leaned down and kissed his cheek. "See ya tomorrow Two." you said before walking into your house blushing like a tomato.
°~°
> Twobit wouldn't be my first date option but i wanted to do all the characters.
> I hoped you liked! please comment any ideas.... im all out.
>Making a request page