Everyone has a burden

Start from the beginning

Roosevelt : Well still got work to do so...

He was looking at the newspaper to catch up to the news, his eyes narrowed at one event however.

Milo : Sir? What is it?

He handed Milo the newspaper where the attack on Norway was mentioned.

Roosevelt : You know what? There is something I would like to add. Just don't tell anyone.

Milo noted strongly not to, a bit worried at suddenly an Roosevelt.

Roosevelt : You see when I was a president, I found out that being an American leader isn't as honourable all the time... sometimes you have to commit widely unacceptable things.

Roosevelt wasn't proud of some of his own deeds, and now he wanted to mend them.

Recent events in Scandinavia reminded him of that again. He can only hope his old friend, Queen Anna will survive this ordeal....
_______________________________________

Across the world - At Coast of Angolia
_

_______________________________________
"What do you mean they are not here?"

Dr Robin M. Doyle asked a question to Mr Dumont.

She came to visit Porters again along with her nephew, Ian.

Dumont - That day you see, a royal family from Scandinavian lands came here to negotiate a trade deal. I don't know the details yet but they asked for Tarzan to accompany them on their trip back... Once they come back, I will ask them.

Ian - Aww so they aren't here Auntie Robin?

He said while looking at a blue butterfly In his notes.

Doyle - Well, I guess we came at the wrong time...

Dumont - Admittedly, I didn't expect many to come amid such weather.

Dumont thinks 'Especially amid poaching and human trafficking from time to time...'

Hugo - Yeah, many of our goods were swallowed by the waves...

Hooft - There weren't many coming either. Luckily it calmed down a bit.

Though it seems to be getting cloudy again soon...

Doyle - I see.. Any idea when they come back? Whom did they go with?

Dumont - You may find it hard to believe but it was current queen and king of Norway.

Ian - So you also have monarchies coming to trade Mr Dumont?!

Dumont - Rarely , this is the first on so far...

Hooft - We were quite busy.

Hugo - Hey now that I think about it. We haven't read any newspapers yet...

He then noticed Dr Doyle got a bit nervous and concerned.

Hugo - Ms Doctor?

Doyle - Norway?... There is war being waged there!

That certainly alerted everyone in the store...

She then looked outside the entrance at the horizon, hoping that they were well

'Archimedes, please be careful....'

At Corona

"Aaand there!"

Putting a carrot nose back to it's place, a scattered snowman was now reassembled

"Aaaha. Huhuhu well I don't remember what happened but I certainly feel dizzy..."

"You are as optimistic as ever Olaf..."

Olaf opened his eyes in surprise at familiar voice

Olaf : Namine! Now that's definitely not someone I expect to see here..."

Namine - I didn't think I'd see you here too. It was a bit hard to find your body parts in the middle of snowfall.

Olaf - Oh yeah... wait I was in the enchanted isle, why am I here?

Olaf thinks 'And where is even here?'

He was then engulfed in a hug.

Carina - Olaf! You are here! I was so worried!!

Noah - You really scared us! What went over you there?!

Olaf - Wow look like I was really somewhere wasn't I? Sorry if I scared ya!

Namine - Olaf this is serious... they say you turned into an overgrown monster. That you've sought to kill them.

Olaf chuckled at that "Pff no I wouldn't do anything like that...right?"

He does feel like someone dug into him. Not like literally, something different... Je only felt like that only once when he faded away back then... it's like his mind was asleep...

Herleif - Well you nearly did... but thanks to your warning so sir Kristoff and Sven saved us. At least you won't do that now right?

Carina - Of course he won't! Olaf is our best friend!

Noah - Friends don't leave friends behind! Like how you said from your tangled stories!

Herleif - You didn't let him answer.

Olaf bows to Herleif who was most serious out of them most of the time.

Olaf - My apologies if I did anything harmful. As future captain, I promise to refrain from any drastic measures.

Namine sighs 'Guess this dialogue didn't had the alternative'

Namine - Olaf, we are currently in sun kingdom of Corona... Sven is with Maximus, Kristoff is currently working Rapunzel and-

Olaf - And Anna? You didn't mention Anna.

Namine - We don't know. Since you were transported here, she can be anywhere right now...

Olaf - Ouh... Then we'll have to look for a while... wait where is Tarzan?

Namine - Well, he's having a cold. Big cold. Jane is with him right now...

Olaf - Then let's go to them!

Namine stops him "Listen, Jane doesn't feel good either. After what happened, she needs some time alone..."

Olaf "....oh.... okay, I guess..."

He felt rather uncomfortable now...

Meanwhile nearby

It happened again, as always...

Her husband now was sick....

Vulsing and finding it hard to breath...

Sweating a lot...

She couldn't do it...

She had a plan, and she failed again...

She simply couldn't...

Even when she can help, she just messed up...

"I'm sorry Tarzan... I couldn't do anything, simply stood there... all afraid... I learned nothing"

Still the same old damsel in distress that needs help...

But cannot do any help... just another burden...
_______________________________________
These events happen pretty ww1. Family of Arendelle will have tough times ahead even if they ever survive this.

Also you there was once plan for Tarzan/Atlantis xover but I didn't happen sad so I try to tie them together here , along with other few shows if chances allow - https://www.reddit.com/r/Headcanon/comments/3qdcch/disney_jane_porters_dad_tarzan_and_milo_thatchs/

STAY TUNED!!!