𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐭.𝟐

Start from the beginning

"And, yet, here you are even closer." Thea sassed.

"Oh, uh. I'm trying to give you a compliment, but I guess I'll just mind my business." Simone said, starting to walk away before she was stopped by Thea talking again. "You play?"

Simone times back to her, "Excuse me?" She asked. Thea then pointed to the bracelet on her wrist, causing the girls to look down at it. "Oh, yeah. I came up Junior Circuit like you." She said, smiling.

"Oh, like me?" Thea mocked. "Let's see what you got. You can help me warm up." She said before turning to her previous opponent who was texting on her phone. "Soraya." Thea called to the girl, causing her to lift her head. Simone, Liv and Nadia looked at the girl, all quietly gasping to themselves.

"Wow, she's even prettier in person." Liv said, making Keisha and Kendra softly smile.

Thea gestured over to Simone, making Soraya look at her. The then grabbed a spear racket from her bag and walk over to them, causing Simone to slightly panic. "Wait, you mean, like, right now?" Simone asked Thea, who only looked at her silently.

"Oh, yeah. Uh, ok, cool." Simone said excitedly, taking off her bag and walking to the other side of the court. Soraya handed her the racket then went back over to gather her things. She packed her bags and walked over to the rest of the girls to watch the match. "Hey, Soraya." Keisha spoke up first once she saw the girl coming. The other girls looked over at her, waving as well.

Soraya waved at them, smiling at the others girls. "This is, Nadia and Liv. That's their friend Simone." Kendra spoke up. Nadia then interjected, wanting to speak to the girl. "I just want to say, I love your work. I'm not a gymnast or anything but you are amazing at what you do." She said. "And congratulations on your silver medalist title."

Soraya smiled at the girl, nodding her head at her words. "Thank you, so much. That's really means a lot to me. It was nice meeting you guys, I'll catch you later." She said, flashing them her bright smile before quickly walking away. They girls smiled back her her before going back to the game.

Thea bounced the ball a little, getting ready to strike. With a deep breath, Thea threw the ball into the air, waiting for it to fall a little before smacking it to the other side of the court. Simone tried to hit the ball, following it but Thea smacked it out of the baseline.

"I thought this was supposed to be a friendly match?" Nadia asked as they watched the girls.

"Thea doesn't do friendly." Kendra chimed in not taking her eyes off the court. The match went on, Thea making the first pitch again and this time, Simone hit the ball back, only for Thea to hit out of the baseline again. Simone sighed, showing her irritation as she looked back over to the other girls. Liv looked at her with her mouth agape, trying to find words while Nadia just cringed.

They went again, this time each getting a few hits in before Simone scored a point on Thea, causing the girl to stumble slightly. Simone jumped in excitement while Nadia have her a thumbs up. They stared again, going back and forth for some time before Thea scored another point.

At that, Simone walked to the net to talk to the girl. "You always warm up that intensely?" She asked Thea.

"Sorry. I thought you could hang." Thea said before turning around. Simone rolled her eyes walking off towards her friends.

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈

"Listen, I am a miracle worker with a cover-up and a contour brush." Nate said once she saw his Amara with Simone, Nadia and Liv behind her. "But even I can't fix this craziness." She said, turning the girl around in her chair to show them her red skin that was breaking out. "Ooh." They all said as they looked at her skin.