𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈

"Wow. I bet Princeton isn't doing all this for their homecoming." Jordan said as he, Spencer, Olivia, Simone and Nadia all stepped onto the Bringston University campus.

"Princeton who?" Nadia asked sarcastically.

"Exactly." Spencer started. "Look, is they too wack to accept you, forget them." He said, looking over at the shorter girl at his side, causing her to sigh.

"Look, guys. I thought the whole point of this trip was to hep cheer me up and take my mind off that school." Simone said sadly, looking at her friends.

"Well, yeah, and to scope the HBCU experience." Liv said.

"You and Nadia are the only ones with HBCU's on your list, Liv." Jordan said.

"Well, at least she has a list. I ain't got nada." Simone mumbled.

"All right. Ok. Stop the college talk, all right?" Jordan asked his girlfriend sternly. "This weekend is about visiting your aunt and having some G.A.F!" He told her, raising his voice at the end so the others could hear him. "Grown Ass Fun. Come on, guys." He said.

"Would you quit it. That's shits lame." Nadia laughed at the boy, causing him to look over and playfully glare at her.

Before there conversation could advance, Spencer looked around the corner of a sponsor booth to see where the music was coming from. "Hold up, hold up. Is that really Cordae on the stage?" He asked.

"Yeah, I heard some big names were gonna be here today. The whole Montgomery family is gonna be here since their youngest is entering college." Nadia told them, causing their moths to drop and look over at the girl.

"Are you serious?" Simone asked her.

"As in, retired MLB Montgomery? The Jameson Montgomery? Or retired NFL star Matthew Montgomery?" Jordan asked the girl excitedly. His naming caused the Simone to chime in with excitement as well. "Or Ms.Bringston herself, Lorianne Lewis-Montgomery?"

Nadia looked at the weirdly, chuckling at tier reaction. "Yeah, they're all gonna be here. Her brother posted about it." She said, which caused them to now look at her suspiciously. Nadia turned her lips up at her, raising one of her eyebrows.

"What? Y'all know I would never do that to Darnell. And he would never even think about doing that to me. That's my husband." Nadia defended herself, continuing to walk away from them.

"All right, yall. Welcome to Bringston University." Simone said happily. "It's time to turn up."

◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈▣▣◈◈◈