Yours? ~ Xandra X Reader

Start from the beginning

That night, she managed to make your legs wobble, pulling the unholiest profanities out of your mouth. She literally fucked you into oblivion.

_
The next time it happened, it was supposed to be a joke, it wasn't actually supposed to happen. You were sitting in her dorm room while she was busy with something on her phone. You were also occupied until you'd noticed a box sitting behind the curtains in a corner.

"Whats that?" You asked and she just furrowed her eyebrows at you.
"Whats what?" You pointed to the box, before standing up to grab it.
"No don't -" You had already opened the box before she even finished her sentence, gasping at what you found inside.

"A strap?" You turned around to face her, almost laughing to yourself.
"Yes. Now put it away."
"Have you already used it?"
"What? No. Put it away!"
"Why don't you test it out on me?"You joked. Well at least you thought you were joking.

Her pupils dilated at the thought and after a few seconds the words were already leaving her mouth.
" Fine. Bring it here. "
" Wait, what? "
" You heard me. "Let's just say that following day, your legs felt like jello, your voice had dissappeared and you were sore all over.

_
After those encounters, the both of you just agreed to label yourselves as friends with benefits. Whenever one needed to relieve the stress, the other would be there to help.

But what you didn't expect was for you and her to be catching feelings for one another. But of course you'd labeled yourselves as friends with benefits, meaning no feelings attached whatsoever. End of story.

One thing you really enjoyed a bit too much was her praising. The way she praised you made you feel like you were on cloud nine, hell, even cloud nine couldn't express the feeling. Her praises were like music to your ears but they only made your infatuation for her grow. But you kept that to yourself.

"I just don't like him." Her arms were now pulling your pants off, discarding them somewhere on the floor.
"Is someone jealous?"
"No."
"Well he asked me out."She said nonchalantly while her lips hovered over your stomach, pulling the softest whimpers out of you.

You felt your blood boil at the image of the two. It was unfair. He wasn't even good enough for her.

_
You watched from your seat as Larry whispered something in Xandra's ear. She laughed at the joke while his arm trailed all over her exposed shoulder.

You looked away, just waiting for the clock to hit 15:00 so you could bolt out of there. You'd been watching the two act all giddy with one another for 10 minutes. The professor of the class was nowhere to be found, so the class was just conversing amongst themselves.

You were listening to your friend say something about a party tonight or whatever but you weren't honestly paying attention to her. But once the clock had hit 15:00 you were out of the room before your friend could even ask you whether you were even listening to her.

You sat in your dorm, contemplating whether your next move was a good idea. But before you could even think about it, your hands were already typing away at your phone.

Come over.

About an hour later, she knocked on your door, and you opened it letting her inside before your lips were pressed onto hers,you could practically taste her strawberry chapstick, one you've become too familiar with.

"Hey hey what's wrong?"
"Nothing." You pushed her onto your bed, straddling her waist as you made out with her.

She eventually parted in need of air.
"Well that's new, normally I'm the one on top but I like this." She said, while your hands fumbled with the zipper of her jeans.
"Yeah, well I wanted to take charge for once." Your mouth was back on her lips, tongue invading her mouth before biting her bottom lip and letting it go with a 'pop'.