"Did you get the role?"

Start from the beginning

"Are you okay? What happened?" My mom walked over to me.

"You're not going to believe me!" I said excitedly.

"Wait. Did you get the role?"

"YES! I DID! I AM SO HAPPY!"

My mom widened her eyes. "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am! Why would I lie about something like this?"

She came to me and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you!"

"Thank you mom!" I smiled to her.

[...]

Maddy🫶

MADDY!
MADDY!
YOU WONT BELIEVE IT

HEY
WHAT HAPPENED?
IS IT WHAT IM
THINKING?

I GOT THE ROLE
I CANT BELIEVE IT
THANK YOU SO MUCH MADS
IF IT WEREN'T YOU I WOULDN'T
HAVE THIS CHANCE!

YASSS THATS MY GIRL!
IM PROUND OF YOU!
AND GUESS WHAT
I GOT A ROLE TOO!

Nah
no way
IT MEANS WE ARE
GOINF TO BE CO-STARS

Im so happy! I cant wait
to see you again!
And also to meet our new team!

See you in one week!<3

See ya <3

[...]

I woke up, against my will, to go to school. But the god thing is that it's one for one more week and I'll be off that place. I'm not gonna tell anyone that I got the role, they are going to realize it eitherways.

I just wanna see Jennifer's face. She must have received an email saying that she didn't get the role. I just laughed to myself of thinking about her mad face today at school.

Today, I dressed a brown skirt with a black top and a beige oversized jacket. I putted on my black boots and some jewelry (one necklace, some rings and small hoop earrings).

I fixed my hair, brushed my teeth and put on some light makeup.

I arrived to school and went straight up to my classroom, it's already 9am.

Jennifer was already there, she looked pissed.

I sat in my usual place next to the window and opened my notebook to write today's lesson.

I felt someone sat next to me. I looked to see who was and guess who it was?

David.

Great.

"Hello! It's been a while since I don't sit here, next to you." Is he really trying to get a conversation like that?

"Don't talk to me, pay attention to the class."

"Don't try to get way from my conversation, the class hasn't started yet!" Oh god save me.

"Hello Cath!" Mary said when she passed by my table to sit in her place. Thank god she appeared, I'm not in the mood to talk with David.

"Hey" I answered shortly and turned arround to face my History teacher.

Shit. I forgot that I had History in my first class of the day. And at the thought I completely ignored David's shit talking.

"As you may know, I'll deliver your exames back."

She started to deliver the papers to us, and once everyone recived their exames I heard Jennifer chearing happily that she got a 93.

I looked to my paper to see my grade and I saw a 97. No way. That's my best History grade so far!

I'm not gonna say the grade that I had. I don't want to create any bad feelings today.

I just need to hold on this week and then I'll be living one of my biggest dreams!

🌻🌻

H

ey everyone! In the next chapter Catherine will finally meet the cast. Are you exited?

One more question: Are you liking this book so far?

I also want to say the my tiktok is cath_thames , you can go there and follow me if you want!

Vote and comment!

Love you all! Have a good day<3