Beginning

Pramod just woke up at sharp 4. Gulped a glass of water and went to gym. After sweating for 3 hours of workout he came back to his room.

He took a warm shower and got ready in his casual.

He went to the basement where someone was locked inside the case.
It was a dark side.

He turned the lights onn and looked at his father. Mr. Mahesh Kapoor. The bastard and the most hateful person in his life.

He glared on him and his manager entered from back.

Manager - Roy.

Roy - sir.

Pramod - what?

Roy - sir the doctor is calling you.

He quickly left the basement going upstairs. Roy was walking behind him.

The entered to a big room which mostly look like a hospital ward.
But it is important for his love. His girlfriend.

Susheela.

His beautiful girlfriend who is 5 months pregnant and suffering in coma From the same time.

Pramod goes towards her caressing her face. He looked over them baby bump. He couldn't save her to fell into this hell. She was innocent yet suffering the most.

He couldn't spare his father for his bitter deeds that left his love broken.
He was completely innocent but always got betrayed in love, he never thought of accepting the reality that he is father is a curse to him. His mother was murdered or ran away after she birthed him. She was a mere prostitute, who loved his father. But he never respected woman. He was loved by his father. But when he got to know how merciless he is. He hated him. He destroyed his love. He is going to become a father in a few months. But it is completely unpredictable that she will survive.
....

This is my last work I am uploading on wattpad. It is my 50th story and I'm happy to upload this. I'm looking for your support on this.

Thankyou 🙂