Second upload

"I love you."
Slowly I got up and walked to the door. Chuuya grabbed at my arm, but i shook him off.
"Dazai, please don't leave me you son of a bitch!" Chuuya snapped tears rolling down from his blinding blue eyes.
"Chuuya, live. And always remember how much I love you." Bitting back tears I opened the door, and closed it behind me.
I was met with ten Port Mafia guards.
"Awwww, all this for me! Mori shouldn't have!" I said pretending to blush, but really I was whipping the tears from my face.
How could I leave Chuuya? It's for his own safety. I'll find him again, and we'll be together.
(IK this shits cheesy but..... Idk i love it)
CHUUYA'S POV
He left me. I sat down on the floor cradling myself as tears poured down my face. Why didn't I do anything?! He's going to die and it's all my fault. No. I love him. He has to live. I jumped up off the ground and grabbed my hat and coat. I quickly tied my hair up in a loose ponytail and left my apartment.
I hopped in my car and drove of to the Port Mafia hq.

DAZAI'S POV (HE'S AT THE PORT MAFIA HQ BTW)
My arms ached from being tied to this chair, and my face burned as blood dripped down from every inch of it.
"Now why are you leaving the Port Mafia Dazai? You have to understand that by letting you go free, leaves a loose thread for the Mafia. Anyone could pull that thread. You know all our secrets, and if you won't come back we'll just have to kill you." A sly voice spoke.
A tall slender man with medium dark oily hair emerged from the shadows.
"Nice to see you Mori" I said using all my strength to look him in the eye.
"Agh, it's a shame we have you kill you, you were such a promising canada-" Mori was cut of by a frantic guard.
"Sir! All the other guards have been killed, we've been breached!"
I could see the worry and frustration build up in Mori's face, yet he replied calmly as ever.
"Looks like you have a saviour Dazai, to bad they won't live long enough to save you." Mori whispered walking to the door of the cell.
"I actually feel bad for you. My so called 'saviour' will live long enough to save me. Same can't be said for you." Mori let out a small chuckle and left the room.
Leaving me sitting and waiting in a pitch black room. Waiting for him. My Chuuya.