"Well let's see what happens tonight."

After one hour, all of them were very drunk. Niall and Barbara were making out at the corner of the bar. Zayn got some courage and spoke to Liam a little while ago and now both of them were on the dance floor dancing together.

Louis was sitting at one of the barstools and Harry thought it was a perfect timing to go and speak to him.

"Louis!" He heard a feminine voice yell before he could approach Louis.

He saw a girl who hand light brown long hair approaching Louis with a smile on her face.

Louis was looking at the girl who just called, and engulfed her into a small hug when she reached him.

"Hi Eleanor." Harry heard Louis say.

The girl, who was now known as Eleanor, sat beside Louis and they both started talking.

Harry groaned to himself as he lost another chance of talking to Louis. He looked around and saw Niall and Barbara go to the dance floor and decided to join them.

The three of them danced for a while, occasionally laughing at their weird dance steps and enjoying alot.

They all were clearly drunk and not in their senses at all as the laughed at each other's dance steps.

Harry noticed Liam and Zayn dancing together. He saw Zayn grinding his hips to Liam's and smiled to himself as Zayn managed to get close to Liam.

Harry went back to the bar to get himself another drink and also talk to Louis, but when he reached there, he saw something he never wanted to see.

He saw the girl, Eleanor, standing between Louis' legs, her face extremely close to Louis' and she was running her hand up and down Louis' biceps.

Louis closed the gap between them by leaning forward and pressing his lips to hers. The kiss got heated in seconds and Louis started to explore her mouth while running his hand up and down her body. She straddled Louis' lap and grabbed the back of his neck so they could kiss properly.

Harry saw the entire seen of them making out. He couldn't figure out if he was upset or pissed.

In a way, it was both. He was upset because he couldn't get a chance to speak to Louis and pissed because if he decided to speak to Louis a little early this wouldn't have happened.

He went to the bar and ordered three shots for himself, standing as far from Louis as possible. The bartender gave him his shots and Harry took all three of them one by one without any breaks.

He went to the dance floor to enjoy a little and forget about what just happened.

He swayed his hips to the music, and started enjoying himself. After a few minutes he felt two strong arms around his waist and turned to see a guy who was almost his height but a little taller than him standing their.

"Hey baby." He said as he swayed his hips along with Harry's.

"Hi." Harry said shyly as he grinded his ass against the man's hardening cock.

"I'm Alex. What's your name?" He hotly whispered in his ear which made shivers run down Harry's spine.

"Harry." He replied. He heard Alex hum in response.

They both swayed their hips to each other, dancing hotly when Harry decided to make his move. He turned around and grabbed Alex from back of his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

Alex gladly accepted and grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss.

Harry could feel Alex's covered cock getting hard against his.

"Shit." Alex muttered under his breathe when they pulled back. "Wanna come with me?"

"Yes." Harry panted.

Both of them made their way to Alex's car and headed towards his house. While Alex was driving, Harry quickly fetched his phone from his pocket and texted Niall that he'd be back in the morning.

Once they entered Alex's house, both the boys were lip locked. Alex grabbed the back of Harry's thighs and lifted him up and Harry wrapped his legs around Alex's waist.

In no time, Alex took Harry to his bedroom and started kissing down his jaw.

Harry moaned lowly when Alex found his sweet spot and he sucked at that spot, giving Harry a love bite.

Without wasting any time, Harry pushed Alex to the bed and started unbuttoning his jeans. He pulled down Alex's jeans and boxers at the same time as Alex propped up to his elbows and Harry started licking his head.

Alex moaned and threw his head back in pleasure. Harry took him all in and started bobbing his head up and down.

Alex tangled his fingers in Harry's hair and moaning occasionally.

Harry enjoyed doing this, Alex was a decent size and seemed to be a good guy to Harry.

Alex pulled Harry back and got him up to kiss him again as he unbuttoned Harry's shirt. Soon they both were left naked and Alex went towards his bedside drawer to grab a bottle of lube and condom.

He squirted some lube in his fingers and slid one finger in Harry. Harry moaned at the sudden contact and soon Alex slid another finger in and started scissoring him. He slid in his third finger and Harry moaned loudly.

He took his fingers out and Harry groaned at the sudden emptiness, he saw Alex put the condom on and slicked up his dick with a generous amount of lube.

"Ready?" Alex asks panting heavily, as he aligns himself in front of Harry's stretched hole.

"Yeah." Harry pants.

Alex slowly takes himself in Harry and Harry moans loudly at the contact.

Alex starts with slow thrusts and goes faster by each thrust. Harry moans loudly when Alex hit his prostate. Alex figured out he had found Harry's spot so thrusts into that spot harder.

"I'm close." Harry speaks up after a while and a loud moan leaves his body when Alex hits his prostate.

After a few more thrusts, Harry came on his stomach which was followed by Alex.

Alex pulled out from Harry, he slid off the condom and threw it in the bin as he threw himself beside Harry.

"You can stay tonight." Alex suggests. Even though Harry wanted to go home, he was very tired and also drunk and he had to walk home so he decided he'd stay.

"Thanks." Harry says. He cleans himself up and falls asleep in seconds with Alex beside him.

~~
A/N
Word count- 1700
This is the highest I have ever written so far lmao.
I'm sorry but I'm just not one of those people who write long chapters so my chapters length won't be more than this.
Anyways the smut isn't of larry sorry😭
Hope you guys enjoyed <33
Don't forget to vote and comment <3

~J