"Ridikulus" The class repeated

"This class is ridiculous" Malfoy whispered to Crabbe and Goyle

"Now, the incantation is not enough, as I said before, what really finished a boggart off is laughter. You need to force it take a form that you find funny, let's have a volunteer. Hmm, Neville, how about you? Come up here please" Neville nervously made his way forwards "now Neville, what frightens you the most?"

"Prf..s…ape" Neville mumbled

"I beg your pardon?" Lupin asked

"Professor Snape" Neville said a bit louder and the whole class laughed

"Professor Snape" Lupin chuckled "yes, frightens all. I understand you live with your grandmother"

"Yes but I don't want it to turn into her either"

"No" Remus shook his head "it won't, here's what I want you to do" Remus approached Neville and whispered something in his ear "are you ready?" He asked out loud, Neville nodded.

Lupin aimed his wand at the cupboard and the door opened, Professor Snape walked out, or at least a boggart disguised as Professor Snape walked out. He dramatically strode forward and looked like he was about to start sneering.

"Ridikulus!" Neville pointed his wand at Snape and Snape transformed into a Snape that was wearing the same clothes as Neville's grandmother.

"Excellent!" Lupin praised Neville "you see everyone? Well done Neville, alright back of the class Neville and all of you form a line"

The class formed a line and began taking turns facing the boggart, the boggart had transformed into Snakes, clowns, McGonagall for Hermione, spiders a couple of times, when it was Malfoy's turn it transformed into Harry, surprisingly.

"Well, aren't I flattered?" Harry said out loud. An embarrassed Malfoy ran out of the class, leaving a rather pleased boggart.

Adrian took his turn, when he approached the boggart, it transformed into Consequence. Everyone was surprised to see that the golden boys greatest fear, towering over him. Two wands in his hand, a grey jacket, a black bandana around the bottom half of his face and yellow eyes. Adrian struggled but managed to change it into a crying Malfoy, which seemed to do the trick. Soon there were only a few people left.

"Daphne" Harry whispered to Daphne "do us a favour please and tell Lupin that me and Rose aren't participating in this"

"Are you sure?" Daphne asked

"Incredibly" Harry said without hesitation

"Okay" Daphne nodded in understanding and walked around the class to Professor Lupin

"Thank you" Rose whispered appreciatively

"It's alright" Harry whispered back

"What? You're not doing it?" Adrian said from behind him with an amused voice

"Adrian, go find a steep cliff and jump"

"You too scared?" Adrian persisted

"If you don't shut up then the next time you face a boggart it will turn into me" Harry warned, not looking at Adrian.

Adrian was still tried from the training he had received earlier that day, and he was still pissed at Harry. An idea came into his head, he looked around and saw Lupin talking with that Greengrass girl. He looked at Harry who wasn't looking at him, and went through with his plan.

He stepped closer to Harry and took one more look before giving Harry a big shove, Harry was pushed forwards, out of the group and in front of the boggart. Adrian wondered what his brother would fear, maybe it'd be something embarrassing like a cat or maybe it was something like a snake. That would be funny, a snake scared of a snake.