Train, training and Buckbeak

Start from the beginning

"He's mad" Adrian whispered to Ron

"But not deaf" Harry pointed out, looking at the trio

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore brought Harry's attention back to himself "there are three different things I wished to discuss with you. The first being the dementor attack, I am told that you were the one who drove them away"

"I might have been" Harry replied

"A patronus at your age is an impressive accomplishment, many newts students are incapable of producing them" Dumbledore said, Harry couldn't help but notice Grangers annoyed face. "May I ask where you learnt to do a patronus?"

"No, you may not" Harry answered, the golden trio dropped their jaws at Harry's refusal to answer Dumbledore "now what's the next thing you wanted to discuss?"

"Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban"

"I'm aware" Harry replied

"Of course" Dumbledore inclined his head slightly "with that being said, I believe it's best for you and your brother to not go to Hogsmead, it's too dangerous for you to be there and…"

"No" Harry interrupted

"I beg your pardon?" Dumbledore asked slowly

"I said no, you're not my guardian and therefore you have no right to ban me from Hogsmead. I'm an emancipated student thanks to being the lord of the most ancient and noble house of Flight, and am legally my own guardian.

If you wish to ban me from Hogsmead then I insist that you ban everyone, because I don't find it fair for you to just ban me"

"Mr Potter, please see reason" Dumbledore said "Mr Black is after…"

"Mr Black is after someone and that person is not me" Harry looked at his brother and winked at him before looking back to Dumbledore "even if he was then you still can't ban me. I can take care of myself and even if you do ban me then I can pretty much just sneak out and go to Hogsmead, let's not waste time here Dumbledore, what was the third thing you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Very well Mr Potter" Dumbledore sighed and looked at Harry with that disappointed grandfather look, unfortunately it had no effect on him so he just dropped it "the third thing I wanted to talk about is training. I've seen you at the war duel, and I've heard rumours about you at school. It's clear that you're a fighter, I wish for you to train your brother"

"What?!" Adrian blurted out

"What?" Harry said slowly

"I wish for you to train your brother" Dumbledore repeated. He was hoping that doing so would either let him learn more about Harry or help convince Harry to his side, it would also help Adrian who really wasn't doing as well as Dumbledore would like.

"You…want me…to train him?" Harry gestured to his brother

"Dumbledore, you can't be serious!" Adrian said with pleading eyes as he got to his feet "You actually want me to train with him?!"

"I believe he meant train under me but I also agree in saying you can't be serious" Harry replied

"Albus, I agree" McGonagall said her piece "it's clear to everyone that the two don't get along"

"I am also in agreement" Snape added "Slytherin Potter is a hardworking and excellent student and duellist, Gryffindor potter is just an arrogant and talentless brat. It will never work"

"What he said" Harry pointed to Snape "it'll never work"

"Now, now" Dumbledore smiled at everyone "I'm sure that this will work if you boys simply put in the effort"