first meetings, telling Daphne, Ginny

Start from the beginning

"Stunning me?" Ginny asked before her world went black.

Ginny had woken up outside of the headmasters office, where she was found by Professor McGonagall. She was taken to Dumbledore and she told him everything about the diary and the scaled man.

Ginny's parents had been called in and Ginny had to suffer through her mother screaming and yelling for five minutes non-stop. She gave Dumbledore a pensive memory of the man she had saw.

Everyone looked at the memory in shock and horror at the strength of the man who caught and tossed the head of a statue that was bigger than him, the lightning that came from his body, the green scaled skin, the sharp teeth and the superb strength.

By the end of it, Dumbledore gave the Weasley family some soft words before he pushed them out the door so they could take their daughter to the hospital wing and so Albus could think.

"Who was this man?" Albus wondered, he recalled all he knew about him.

Blonde hair, muggle clothing, black bandanna, yellow eyes and likes to get physical in fights. He also has two wands, has attacked Quirrell three times last year and managed to escape Dumbledore twice. He was also able to immediately get up after McGonagall hit him with a stunner, that was an interesting fact.

And now it turns out that the man could turn his skin green, produce lightning and had a set of teeth that would make any carnivore jealous. Who was this man? He just couldn't work it out, and that infuriated him.

Dumbledore made his way over to his pensive, to review the memory that Moody had acquired for him. He dived right in and found himself the memory.

He was in an apartment, he remembered Moody telling him that this was somewhere in America. It was night time, no lights were on and neither were any of the other muggle electrical devices. It was raining outside, he could hear the thunder and lightning.

Albus found a woman, crying in the corner, she was on the floor and leaned against the wall.

There was a broken vase nearby, blood dripped from her forehead and he could see little spots of blood on the wall. The woman cried as a black haired man wearing a blue shirt, grey trousers and brown shoes stalked towards her with a knife in his hand.

"Shut it!" The man demanded, but the woman just kept crying "I said quiet you little bitch!"

The door of the apartment opened, standing in the doorframe was the man that Dumbledore knew as Consequence, he was wearing his grey jacket and black bandana as always.

Consequence and the man stared at each other, each locking eyes with the other. Both their bodies tensed, the man shifted the knife slightly in his hand. There was no sounds, even the crying woman had become quiet.

Suddenly, the sound of thunder broke the silence.

Consequence charged at the man, as he neared the blue shirted man lunged forward and tried to stab Consequence in the chest. Consequence sidestepped and managed to get behind the man, he wrapped both of his arms around the man's body and threw him upwards and overhead, causing the man to land on a nearby small table.

The table crumbled under the weight, the man quickly got back up to his feet and ignored the pain. He swiped at Consequence who jumped back to avoid the knife, Consequence jumped forward and pushed the man backwards, causing him to fall on the floor.

The man quickly rolled back to his feet, he jabbed the knife forward. Consequence sidestepped, he grabbed the man by the arm and head and tossed him against a nearby wall, the man's head bounced off of it.

Consequence took a step forward, the man quickly spun around and tried to slice him. The blade just barley nicked Consequences shoulder. Consequence jumped back before the man could do anymore damage, the man changed the position of the knife so the tip of the knife was facing downwards.