First upload

DAZAI'S POV
I walked over to the Port mafia boss, Mori's office. The golden name tag plastered on his door glimmered in the sunlight, seeping in through the curtains. I gently raised my hand to knock on his door, but I couldn't. I lowered it. "It would be best for him If Mori didn't know." I thought to myself.
"Oi, Dazai!" someone interrupted my thoughts.
I turned over to see it was none other than Chuuya Nakahara. As he walked over to me, I could see his beautiful ginger hair bounce on his shoulders with every step. His dazzling blue eyes fixate on me, making my knee goes weak.
'You good?" Chuuya asked, knocking me out of my trance.
"Yes, what's up?" I asked, looking down so I and Chuuya were eye to eye.
"Mori needs a report done on our latest mission we caused 'damage' and the officials are shitting themselves over it" the short man proclaimed with an annoyed and sarcastic tone. "My place is 5:00 pm, we will work on it there," Chuuya said, looking Dazai dead in the eye.
"Sounds good!" I hummed as Chuuya walked away.
I could hear him cursing the officials under his breath, he's so cute when he's angry. :)
I quietly retreated to my apartment to get some rest before tonight's paperwork saga. I cracked my door open to see my dishevelled room, a small light plastered in the middle of the room, emitting a small amount of light. I dragged myself to the couch and plopped down on it, closing my eyes and eventually falling asleep.
CHUUYA'S POV (PLUS TIME SKIP TO 5:00)
I was sitting on my couch sipping a glass of wine, my palms were sweaty and my legs jittering. What was happening? Was it because of Dazai? He was 5 minutes late, what if he didn't want to come?
Knock Knock
The sound of knuckles bashing against my wooden door pushed me out of my thoughts. I sceptically opened the door to see Dazai standing there. His bandages showed through his thin white shirt, and his messy brown hair was neatly brushed. Did he brush it for me? I thought to myself as he joyfully skipped into my apartment.
"Aghhh, this is nice Chuuya!" Dazai exclaimed.
"Thanks, now sit down! We got a fuck load of work to do" I snapped.
Dazai plopped himself on my couch, rudely taking a sip of my wine.
"Oi dumbass!" I yelled at him, snatching the glass away from him.
A sly grin formed on his face, making me go weak in the knees.
"If you want some so bad, let me go get another glass" I mumbled walking off to the kitchen.
I came back with two tall glasses, red liquid sloshing around. As I handed Dazai his glass, his hand brushed against mine, sending a wave of shivers through my body. I looked at him to see him blush at our exchange. Does Dazai like me? No, he wouldn't. But I hope he does. A sense of longing overwhelmed me. I've never felt this way for someone before.
Dazai's POV
After handing me the wine glass, Chuuya plopped down next to me.
"Aren't we supposed to do the repo-" I interrupted Chuuya by placing my hand over his mouth. He tensed up as I felt his cold thin lips.
"We're partners, let's get to know each other better" lowering my hand from his mouth.
"What's to know about you, you're a suicidal maniac. End of story" Chuuya said bluntly.
"There's more to me than that" Chuuya turned and looked at me, a mixture of shock and embarrassment plastered on his face.
"I've never had a family, I've always been the leader of the Sheep's, never really getting to have a normal life. I would see kids running around covered in fleas and shit, but the smiles they had on their faces were. I wished I could've had that." Chuuya whispered.
I was speechless, I had never seen Chuuya so open and exposed before. It made me turn red in the cheeks, just the thought that Chuuya trusted me enough to open up about his past.
"I'm an orphan. My parents left me when they found out I was different. Mori took me in and practically raised me. And my jolly thing about suicide is that... It's so hard to keep living, to keep going. I'm a selfish person so I try to end my so-called suffering. But recently, I've found one reason to keep on living." I said reaching out and placing my hand on Chuuya's cheek.
CHUUYA'S POV
Dazai's hand rested on my cheek, making my face go red and my stomach flutter.
"Chuuya, you're my reason... I'm sorry if this freaks you out but, I love you."
( Cheesy I know, but I'm a hopeless romantic!)
I was speechless. I realised, that stupid feeling in my tummy, the way my face always heats up when I'm around Dazai, was because I love him.
"I-I've never felt this way for someone, but I think... I love you too." I mumbled, still not daring to break eye contact.
Slowly Dazai leaned forward, just as his lips were about to touch mine, he whispered.
"May I?"
I pushed forward connecting our lips, my eyes scrunched shut, scared that if I opened them, this would all be a dream.
Suddenly I felt Dazai's tongue enter my mouth. I opened my eyes and pulled away.
"What the fuck was that?!" I asked slightly panting.
Dazai chuckled and grabbed me by the collar, leaving us inches apart.
"Do you trust me?" Dazai whispered in my ear.
"Mhm," I gulped. "Are we gonna do it?" I asked nervously, I'd never been the nervous type, but tonight I was a wreck.
"I don't mind as long as I'm here with you, I can't ask for anything more." Dazai chuckled.
DAZAI'S POV
It was so cute how nervous Chuuya was. I jumped on top of Chuuya, forcing him to lay down on the couch. He lifted his head and kissed me, this time I felt his tongue slip into my mouth.
"AIR-" Chuuya pulled away panting. "This shit's exhausting!"
I smiled. "I'm tired and the couch is uncomfortable." I got up walking to Chuuya's bedroom.
Leaving Chuuya lying on the couch, I hope he will join me soon.
CHUUYA' POV
I slowly got up to find Dazai laying peacefully in my bed. I slowly slipped under the covers and joined him. I felt Dazai's arms wrap around my waist, he pulled me close to him.
"I love you, night," Dazai whispered.
"Love you too."
DAZAI'S POV PLUS TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AT 10:00PM (BC I'M LAZY)
I sat on the couch, Chuuya's head resting on my lap and his beautiful ginger hair spread across his face.
"I don't think I've ever seen you with your hair out, you're cute," I said gently patting his head.
The small man replied with a blush on his cheeks.
"CHUUYA NAKAHARA!! OPEN UP!" A loud voice boomed from outside Chuuya's door.
Immediately he jumped up and grabbed the gun set on the dining room table.
"Who is it? I'm busy you son of a bitch!" Chuuya yelled hiding behind the door.
"We have a kill warrant for Osamu Dazai, we know he's here. The port mafia knows everything. And if you won't give him up, we'll have to kill you too." The man grumbled with a slight chuckle.
I felt my heart stop. How do they know? I didn't tell Mori because I was scared this exact scenario would happen.
"Dazai?! What the fuck did you do?" Chuuya yelled at me.
"I'm sorry Chuuya"
To be continued....

Next update soon!!!!