after one try, alexandra fully got the shirt on. "bitch what the fuck," jaelin said annoyed. alexandra laughed and shook her head. "wasn't that hard. is david on his way?" she asked. jaelin nodded her head as she went into her sisters closet. "can i wear your shoes?" she asked. alexandra nodded her head as jaelin picked out her sisters low panda dunks and slid them on.

"what you getting ready for?" she asked whilst tying the shoes. "me, notti, jasmine, and ddot are all going out on another double date." she smiled. jaelin faked smiled and rolled her eyes. "couples," she grumbled. alexandra snapped her head towards her sister with a scoff. "actin' like you ain't going on a date with yo nigga right now,"

just as jaelin was about to speak, her phone went off in a ding!. she looked down at the message she had got, seeing it was dd. she smiled and typed something back, then heading over to her sister. "bye sissy. love you. safety." she said, giving her a kiss on the cheek. alexandra smiled. "safety my heart."

jaelin closed her sisters door behind her and went back into her room to make sure she looked good. she ran her hair through her braids and smiled to herself. she took two photos of herself in her mirror then quickly grabbed her keys and went outside, locking her front door behind her. she walked to dd's car and sat in the passenger seat beside him.

once the car door opened and closed, dd's head shot up from his phone and eyed jaelin down. of course, she noticed this and got flustered, looking away from him. "you ready?" he asked. she looked back at him with a tint of pink blush on her face. she nodded her head as she brought out her phone.

he started driving to where they were going, which jaelin had no idea, as he grabbed her hand and interlocked both of their hands. she looked down at their hands connected and back up at dd with a smile. she sat back in her seat, waiting for them to get where they're supposed to be.

she brought out her phone and decided to post on her instagram in the mean time.

theyluvjae

•....