ma heart 💝 .
na i j miss yu

jae baby 💙 .
ok well lmk when u here mh
ma heart 💝 . has liked this message

jaelin smiled at her and dd's messages. she quickly got up from her bed and put on her slippers and went downstairs to wait for dd. she walked into the kitchen to see sam, alexandra, and her mom.

callie looked up from the counter and dropped her rag, looking at her daughter. her face fell at the sight of her puffy eyes. "oh, mi bebé, ¿qué pasa?" her mom asked, rushing up to her and holding her face. jaelin laughed and pushed her hands off of her face and walked towards her little brother.

"nada, mami," she said as she picked up sam. "david's coming over soon." she reassured her mom. callie went back over to the counter and continued on wiping down the counters. she looked at her daughter with furrowed brows. "he better not break up with you again," she said.

alexandra and jaelin shared looks and then started laughing. "now ma, we just got back together. why would he do that?" she laughed out. her mother shrugged. "he did it last time. what could stop him from doing it this time?" she asked. alexandra nodded her head and pointed at her mom. "she has a point,"

jaelin just rolled her eyes and took sam on the couch with her. she set sam down, letting him watch tv. she was on her phone, just waiting for dd to get here. "jaelin, me and alexandra are going over to mama fab's house," callie said as her and alex reached the front door. "we'll be back."

jaelin nodded her head in response. she heard the door open and close, indicating they had left. she had a let out a sigh and looked at the time, seeing it was now seven twenty. she shook her head and turned off her phone, setting it down and watching tv as well.

𖤐

jaelin happily got up from her spot on the couch as she heard two knocks on her front door. it was now eight o'clock and sam was up in his room asleep. besides from sam being there, she was home alone. she opened the door and immediately jumping into dd's arms.

he laughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck making him hug the girl by her waist. "took you long enough," she said, it being mumbled since her face was in his shoulder. "sorry my heart," he apologized. "that nigga notti made me cook him some food like what."

jaelin laughed and pulled away from the hug, her as well getting off her tippy toes. dd's smile dropped once he seen his girlfriends face. "were you crying?" he asked. she slowly nodded her head which caused him to smack his lips. "bro why?" he asked again as they both stepped into the house, jaelin closing and locking the door behind him.

"it was just over a book, dd." she said as she dragged him upstairs. dd made a 'bffr' face from
behind her but blew the topic off, believing her. they got up to her room and both sat on her bed, looking at eachother. dd was holding eye contact with the girl, causing her to get nervous and look away. a small blush came across her cheeks and just as she was about to say something, dd quickly cut her off.

"let me take you out," he said. jaelin snapped her head towards him with a confused look on her face. "what?" she asked. a smile came across his face as he put his arms around her and layed her head on his chest. "let me take you out." he said, repeating himself. "like as a date?"

"nah, jaelin, just as friends," he said sarcastically. she laughed and shook her head. "when?" she asked. "i don't know, but soon." he said. she looked at him with a weird expression on her face. "are you busy this week?" she questioned, laying her head back on his chest. he thought for a moment, before nodding his head.

"yeah, i am actually," he said. "ima be in the stu all week but next weekend, okay, my heart?" he said. a smile grew on her face as she nodded her head. "wait," she said. "hm?" he hummed. "do i need to dress like, fancy for it or no?" she asked him.

once again, he thought for a moment until a big smile grew on his face. he tried hiding it but it was obvious that he couldn't. "wear something you'll normally wear," he said. she gave him a playful side eye before nodding her head. she got up from the bed and went up to her tv, grabbing the remote.

she turned it on and then went to hbo max, then clicking on her account. "can we watch pretty little liars?" she asked with a small smile on her face. dd rolled his eyes and sighed. "that's gotta be our like fifth time watching that dumbass shit, jaelin." he said. she mugged him and jerked her head back.

"nigga and?" she questioned. he smacked his lips and rolled his eyes. "fine," he sighed, giving in. she happily clicked on the show, it starting on season three, episode six. she went back into her bed, her laying in the exact spot she was in an hour ago. dd slowly climbed over and on top of the girl, his head going to her shoulders and his arms around her waist.

jaelins hands slowly made their way to dd's fluffy curly hair, her messing with his hair until he fell asleep. soon enough, jaelin as well fell asleep with this time, dd being in her arms instead of her being in his arms. jaelins mom didn't get home until late, alexandra not their since she's staying at ddots.

jaelin was a light sleeper, so when she heard her door creak open, footsteps coming closer to the two in bed, the sound of her tv being turned off, a quick little click! being taken, and her bedroom door being closed behind the person. she could tell it was her mom doing all of this. she smiled to herself before shifting in her bed, causing dd to groan. sooner or later, she finally fell into a deep sleep.

jae speaks !

i'm sorry for not updating mh's . basketball been takin overrr . i had two games td n i got a game tm but ma tm game is at 8 am so i might update tm if i'm not too tired 🤞🏽 . n i lowk been holdin dis chapta off cs that means we closer to dis book endin 💔 .

butttt it's all gon be cute chapters wit dd n jae + da group .! mainly cs i put y'all thru enough wit dis shi 😭 . but their date will b next chapta 💕 . i have a tournament this weekend comin up + practice on wednesday n friday n then da week afta dat im going to minneapolis so i'll try ma best 2 update fo y'all 🖤 .

anyways don't forget to vote n comment .

#E4N . #E4E .