I go to yell and ask what they say, but I'm suddenly enclosed in darkness. I hear a hissing sound and a strange smell enters my nose. "Oh, not again!" I groan, not liking the Deja vu I'm feeling while I drift into darkness.

3rd POV

Arrow tries to go faster when they see the pod closing in on y/n, knowing that they must be asleep now. As the pod and arm are retreating into the rocket, the door begins to close, and the snowed-haired boy grits their teeth in frustration.

Wall-E rolls down to the slanted piece of the road and watches in worry as Arrow zooms into the rocket in time. After letting out a sigh of relief. They relax a bit before he realizes he also needs to be on the ship as well. The bot quickly goes down the sign that is used as a ramp with Hal following close behind. Wall-E stops and looks at Hal with harshness in his goggled eyes.

He points at Hal then at the top of the ramp. When Hal isn't following commands, the bot shooes the roach to the top. Once at the top, Wall-E jerks his finger downward to tell the critter to stay. The roach sits in place, complying with the command. With a nod, Wall-E rolls down the ramp to reach the rocket, which is starting to lift off.

As the rocket is getting ready, the bot was able to get on the engraved ladder, pulling himself up to halfway to the rocket. "Eve...y/n." He grunts with each step he takes. The engines are now ready and take off, scaring Wall-E enough to retract his head and wheels, but he leaves his arms out to have a good grip, using all the strength he has to not be thrown off by the shakiness of the rocket.

Wall-E screams as loud as his voice box can let him as he is on this terrifying ride that could get him hurt. He peaks out of his cube and looks behind the planet that he's leaving before looking forward and yelping when he sees the many satellites that covered the Earth's outer surface coming at him. 

With ease, the rocket breaks out the littering the planet's sky. A few satellites had been caught by Wall-E unintentionally. The machines float away but one that was sphere-shaped with four thin long legs is stuck on his face. He quickly shakes it off, and he can't help but stare around him. More stars could be captured by sight. Gorgeous black sheets with different sizes of white dots everywhere.

The bot looks behind him to see the planet he, y/n, and Hal lived for their whole lives getting smaller the farther it was getting away. As he watched in amazement, he realizes his body is floating away from the rocket, he quickly grabs the ladder and pulls himself close.

A tap from higher of the rocket caches the little bots' attention. He climbs higher and reaches a window to be met with a waving hand with a smile. "Arrrrrrow." He greets and the white-haired human smiles. They then points to a certain glowing light, making the bot brighten up. "Eve!" His voice is heard through the glass. He then tilts his head. "Y/n?"

Arrow softly chuckles and taps a cylinder container. "They're sleeping in here. It'll take a while before we arrive at our destination, so I'd enjoy the view."

Wall-E takes another look at the beautiful sight and sighs, enjoying the view as the rocket moves. The machine passes the moon, where a popular moon base resided, appearing to be in good condition from the centuries of no one caring for it, with an American flag still to show off the colors. A sign lights up, saying an outlet mall will be coming soon to the moon from BnL.

They pass over the sun, bursts of fire from all over, creating a wave of heat and bright light from the star. Wall-E opens up his solar panel and he is suddenly charged up all the way, making him sigh in satisfaction.

After a bit, they reach Saturn, Wall-E hanging from below the rings. He raises his hand, watching a beautiful trail of bright blue left behind. Arrow stares in awe, not seeing anything like that before.

After a few hours. Wall-E finds a galaxy swirling in a unique tone of purple. Arrow was asleep inside, not wanting to be tired when they arrived at wherever he came from, so Wall-E was on his own for a little while.

After a few more hours, Wall-E notices suspicious lavender clouds in the distance and a light that seems to emitting from within it. Something peaks out of the clouds. Wall-E gasps when he sees it's a ship, a big spaceship. Wall-E taps frantically on the window, waking up Arrow. Once they see what Wall-E is pointing out they smile. "We're home!" They shout happily and Wall-E chatters excitedly.

The rocket moves up to the bottom of the front of the sip, turning to its side as one door opens and two flying bots that are shaped like two eyeballs come out, going to the other side of the rocket and pushing it into the ship with what seems to be laser beams from between the eyes. Once fully inside, the doors close and the rocket is in the clasps of grippers. Once fully in, the bots turn off their beams, and gravity is activated, making Wall-E bounce off the rocket and fall to the walkway.