Her best friend gave herself a moment to really take in and store the information before answering, "Well maybe it's not such a bad thing that Kol knows." It was Caroline's turn to seem a little shocked. "I mean think about it Care, he accepts it, I accept it and I'm sure with the amount of fucked up things happening in all of our lives now, the rest of the group would be okay with it."

"Really?" She sounded hesitant to believe Bonnie, based on the fact that she knew she wasn't the most accepting person when Elena and Damon had their little romance.

Bonnie nodded, "You don't have to tell them if you don't want to but I think it would be alright." She smiled, extending her arm out to Caroline, "now come on lets get to class."

-o-

Caroline was bored as hell in Chemistry. It wasn't as if she was going to be a scientist when she was older given the fact that she was horrendous at math. Sometimes it was embarrassing how much she relied on her calculator. She called him Henry. Her teacher was droning on and one about something that was probably important but she didn't really care. Her phone screen lit up letting her know that she had a message.

Klaus. Oh no.

Bored?

Caroline smiled down at her phone, just the image of Klaus texting her because he knew she'd rather be anywhere but school made her feel euphoric. Aren't I always?

Seconds later she received, Ask to go to the bathroom.

She questioned it internally at first but figured that if Klaus was making a demand then she may not want him to get upset if she didn't follow it. The school was filled with innocent people. It was strange, she thought, because she knew that he was villainous sometimes -most of the time- and she would constantly be on the verge of him having a temper tantrum but she didn't seem to mind it as much now. To be honest, she kind of enjoyed the dark side of him that only she seemed to be able to diminish. Did that make her crazy?

"May I use the bathroom?" Caroline raised her hand, interrupting Ms. Burberry's lecture. The teacher's shoulder slumped but she allowed Caroline to leave with a dramatic sigh and wrist flick. Caroline grabbed her phone as she exited, careful not to meet Bonnie's eyes.

The hallway was empty as far as she could see, a couple of classrooms kept their doors open so it wasn't as if there was dead silence. She approached the bathrooms at an impeccably slow pace, feeling a chill run down her spin in wonder of what Klaus had in mind.

Suddenly she was being whisked away from solid ground and into the arms of an immortal hybrid. Her immediate reaction was shock that quickly transitioned into a fit of laughter as he used his vampire speed to move them down the hallway. "Klaus!" She giggled, the word drowning out near the end. He set her down gently, as if he was holding a porcelain doll. Caroline still held onto his arm as her feet hit the ground, almost worried his presence was an illusion. "What are you doing here?" She asked in awe, noticing the curve of hip lips and how wicked they made him appear. Klaus folded his hands behind his back the way he always did, Caroline wondered where he picked the habit up. Was it in the 1500's? Before that? Did he use the stance to talk to noble men in hopes that it would come off more terrifying than he already was.

"Well Love I heard you were bored and decided to remedy the problem." She saw that familiar gleam in his eye that had her shivering beneath her dress. It was one that he gave her often but she had usually tried to ignore it before recent events changed her life... well forever.

Caroline wanted to agree to whatever shenanigans he had up his sleeve but as she peered around she noticed the familiar corners of her school, the brinks that seniors had painted from years past and she rethought. "I'm not doing anything at school Klaus." Her arms folded across her chest in protest.